Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Download Game--ZlOrigin Error 1966 13:200

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't Download Game--ZlOrigin Error 1966 13:200 Empty Can't Download Game--ZlOrigin Error 1966 13:200

Post by Guest Tue 30 Apr 2019, 01:26

Hello, 

I'm trying to download Sims 4 on a new computer. I've gotten it before on my old pc with ZlClient and everything. 

Now, on the new I'm not able to download the game at all. Originally, I was able to download it to 84% and then it just stopped and said there was a problem downloading, no matter what I did. So I had to get rid of any and all Sims 4 files, and uninstalled ZlOrigin, then re-installed it. 

Now when I go to download Sims from ZlOrigin, I get the error "1966 13:200" and it will not download. I've also tried to checking download in safe mode, and starting ZlOrigin as an administrator. Nothing is working.

Back to top Go down

Can't Download Game--ZlOrigin Error 1966 13:200 Empty Re: Can't Download Game--ZlOrigin Error 1966 13:200

Post by Guest Tue 30 Apr 2019, 09:55

ZLO is having some problem with their cloud hosting so for now they recommend downloading their torrent and running the game through ZClient. If you don't want to use torrents you can always install my repack. I uploaded it to Mega and Mediafire.

Back to top Go down

Can't Download Game--ZlOrigin Error 1966 13:200 Empty Re: Can't Download Game--ZlOrigin Error 1966 13:200

Post by Guest Tue 30 Apr 2019, 19:31

anadius wrote:ZLO is having some problem with their cloud hosting so for now they recommend downloading their torrent and running the game through ZClient. If you don't want to use torrents you can always install my repack. I uploaded it to Mega and Mediafire.
Thanks so much for answering me. I was going so crazy trying to fix this, that I thought my files were corrupted and decided to factory reset my entire computer, lol. It's good to know that it's not something on my end, and it sounds like something that might be resolved soon. Thank you so much.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top