Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with new update.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with new update. Empty Problem with new update.

Post by Guest Thu 18 Jul 2019, 05:48

I downloaded the new up date (Just the game folder) I replaced the game folder and then I tried to run the game again. Now I go to game-bin-and click on run the game as administrator but I just get a back screen.... Nothing loads....it just a black screen.... HELP!!

Back to top Go down

Problem with new update. Empty Re: Problem with new update.

Post by Guest Thu 18 Jul 2019, 12:05

That's because you downloaded just the Game folder. That's not the whole update. Use magnet or direct download link. The update weights 5.56GB.

Back to top Go down

Problem with new update. Empty "mega update" only black/white screen and nothing

Post by Guest Thu 18 Jul 2019, 15:57

Hello,

i had this problem too, problem is with compactibilyti in win 10 (1903). So you musto go to C:\Program Files\The Sims 4\Game\Bin and right mouse click on "TS4_x64.exe" and remove problems with compactibilyti. After that use recommended setting,,,,tested and save it.....In my case it worked...

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 18 Jul 2019, 17:23

Is there a problem with the ZLOrigin? I just logged in there, and it seems the new 1.53.115.1020 patch is download-able from there as well.

The point of the Game-folder provided on G4TW is NOT to "update the game". You at first have to download the regular update from ZLOrigin (currently 1.53.115.1020), after which you can then apply the Game-folder (also on version 1.53.115.1020) in order to bypass the login through ZClient. Which should result in a more convenient way of starting up the game.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Jul 2019, 18:42

I was able to get to #4 and when I went to rename my GAME folder, I saw that I don't have one..and I got all of my game files and the last update from here. Any suggestions? If needed, I have a screen shot where my game's located at..

Back to top Go down

Problem with new update. Empty Problem with update

Post by Guest Thu 18 Jul 2019, 18:45

Ignore....found it..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top