Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! Empty The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 15 May 2017, 16:26

Dear users,

Here it finally is! 

Download list

Please keep in mind that it will be SLOW at first.

Patience is a virtue. Tea 1

Edit: see this topic for a possible fix with the endless loading screens!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 16:32

IS DIS FOOWEEAALLLL ????> i just downloaded the zl thingy origin thing wasted ME time

Last edited by SpriteProductionS on Mon 15 May 2017, 16:34; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 16:32

Yeah but one problem, I can't access piratebay.org. It took too long for it to load Wat.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 15 May 2017, 16:33

It is...
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 16:37

Thanks, can I apply this over skidrow game ?
Or somone just post a fix...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 16:39

Thank you very much! Downloading now!  Carlos is tha man!!! Won't be playing for a while though haha

Last edited by amxlia21 on Mon 15 May 2017, 16:46; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 16:43

so does this one work now? or is there still some problems?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 16:43

Amii3e wrote:so does this one work now? or is there still some problems?
It will work, since its official Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 16:44

YAAASSSSSSSSS  The Sims Plumbob 1 THANKS GUYSS!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 16:45

Amii3e wrote:YAAASSSSSSSSS  The Sims Plumbob 1 THANKS GUYSS!
You will not be able to download it today tho.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 16:46

damn why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 16:47

It's a very slow download because it's so recent with no seeders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 16:49

when can we download it then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 16:51

You could download it now but it will take foreverrrrr or if you'd rather wait for a faster download then you could wait till more people download and seed  Oh my... it's up to you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 16:52

Ye, it basically went up to 2MB/s -ish with DL speed, then went slowly back to 1kb/s most likely telling me to Censored . Is there any way to get crack only? XD

//MOD EDIT: language please.
Also, this release is update and crack only.
--Sham

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 16:53

oh i get it, aha i dont understand all this computer malarkey, my mum does it all for me, i just watch the forums and check for updates to let her know lmao.. IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 17:02

when would the best time to download this. i started maybe 20 mins ago and its only at .38%

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 15 May 2017, 17:07

Patience is a virtue. 
Uploadspeeds are abysmal on my end, unfortunately, so until we have a bit more seeders, it's going to be slow.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 17:09

Thank you all so so much! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 17:11

Ɛɗιη wrote:Patience is a virtue. 
Uploadspeeds are abysmal on my end, unfortunately, so until we have a bit more seeders, it's going to be slow.
You should think about uploading only a crack though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 17:13

Hello all,

First of all, for all those getting a 404 error or the like, please use an alternative to piratebay to access the download. You can find them online (pirateunblocker and the like). Those will enable you to access TPB even if it is forbidden in your country.

Also, please understand this release is a cracked update only. It will only work for those who already have a full (up to City Living) game installed.
There is no point in releasing only a crack, since the crack needs to apply to the update. Hence people need the update and the crack for it to work. Which is what this release is.

There is no guarantee this will work on top of ZLOrigin, please do not try...  Facepalm
If you have ZLOrigin installed, let's hope you have a separate folder with the G4TW version installed (as instructed in the installation files anyway).

Finally, the download speed will be slow at first. When some people download and seed it, the speed will increase. We have no way of knowing when that will be, but please seed responsibly and help the others download as well (please do not get in trouble, and look up the risks before seeding though).

I tested the update myself on a clean G4TW full game up to City Living, and I can confirm that:
- no freezing at the loading screen;
- no giberrish language;
- kept all my mods and saved games;
- I was able to play smoothly without bugs or freezes or crashes.

Hope you all have great fun playing!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 17:13

Ɛɗιη wrote:Patience is a virtue. 
Hey (your nickname here) is it possible to upload fix to Tarac's update? Or I have to download it ALL OVER again. (with holy speed)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 17:17

I must say, the speed is better now.
Only 6 hours Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 17:17

Max420420420 wrote:I must say, the speed is better now.
Only 6 hours Smile
I have 1 week XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 17:18

plz provide the crack only link Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top