Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Moschino Stuff Pack is coming August 13th 2019! [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Moschino Stuff Pack is coming August 13th 2019! [CLOSED] Empty Sims 4 Moschino Stuff Pack is coming August 13th 2019! [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Wed 07 Aug 2019, 06:46

[ltr]THE SIMS:tm: 4[/ltr]

[ltr]Discover clothing styles and a new career.[/ltr]

[ltr]Get ready to dress your Sims in fashion-forward looks they can rock anywhere with The Sims 4: Moschino Stuff Pack.* Plus, your Sim can become a freelance fashion photographer![/ltr]

MOSCHINO X THE SIMS

Show your love for fashion by dressing your Sims in the latest Capsule Collection inspired by The Sims or choose clothing styles from iconic Moschino collections.

Sims 4 Moschino Stuff Pack is coming August 13th 2019! [CLOSED] Ts4-tile-moschino-16x9-01.jpg.adapt.crop16x9
Sims 4 Moschino Stuff Pack is coming August 13th 2019! [CLOSED] Ts4-tile-moschino-16x9-02.jpg.adapt.crop16x9

JOIN A FLASHY CAREER

As a freelance fashion photographer, your Sim will grow their career with fabulous opportunities. Learn how to curate a collection and select the perfect subject to shoot, then find the right angles to accentuate the bold, stylized looks. Grow your Sim’s career as a freelance fashion photographer, live a flexible lifestyle and get inspired to shoot for the next big campaign or cover!

[ltr]Sims 4 Moschino Stuff Pack is coming August 13th 2019! [CLOSED] Ts4-tile-moschino-16x9-03.jpg.adapt.crop16x9[/ltr]

Sims 4 Moschino Stuff Pack is coming August 13th 2019! [CLOSED] Ts4-tile-moschino-16x9-03.jpg.adapt.crop16x9

MOSCHINO X THE SIMS

Show your love for fashion by dressing your Sims in the latest Capsule Collection inspired by The Sims or choose clothing styles from iconic Moschino collections.

Sims 4 Moschino Stuff Pack is coming August 13th 2019! [CLOSED] Ts4-tile-moschino-16x9-02.jpg.adapt.crop16x9

JOIN A FLASHY CAREER

As a freelance fashion photographer, your Sim will grow their career with fabulous opportunities. Learn how to curate a collection and select the perfect subject to shoot, then find the right angles to accentuate the bold, stylized looks. Grow your Sim’s career as a freelance fashion photographer, live a flexible lifestyle and get inspired to shoot for the next big campaign or cover!

Sims 4 Moschino Stuff Pack is coming August 13th 2019! [CLOSED] Ts4-tile-moschino-16x9-03.jpg.adapt.crop16x9

HAVE A STUDIO SESSION

Bring your own studio to life, where the spotlight is on and so is the pressure. Accessorize with pictures, new furniture and décor, and personalized touches for an inspiring space to photograph your muse.

HAVE A STUDIO SESSION

Bring your own studio to life, where the spotlight is on and so is the pressure. Accessorize with pictures, new furniture and décor, and personalized touches for an inspiring space to photograph your muse.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Moschino Stuff Pack is coming August 13th 2019! [CLOSED] Empty Re: Sims 4 Moschino Stuff Pack is coming August 13th 2019! [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 09 Aug 2019, 18:05

OK, so I understand this is an Italian fashion-label. Looking at their English language-page (yes, I know that by linking this I'm giving them unnecessary clout, but I shall roll with it for now).
https://www.moschino.com/gb_en/moschino/moods/fw19-collection/roman-teddy-bear.html?p=2

So there is a white T-shirt with a logo that shows a ... teddybear in what I think is an ancient Roman Gladiator suit? About 170 British Pounds or roughly 190 Euros. Then that tiny backpack with the same teddybear, for 567 Pounds/600 Euros. Not sure what kind of items will be exactly in the upcoming TS4 DLC, but yes.

I swear, this world is getting more and more insane every day. IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Moschino Stuff Pack is coming August 13th 2019! [CLOSED] Empty Re: Sims 4 Moschino Stuff Pack is coming August 13th 2019! [CLOSED]

Post by grieralexander Sat 10 Aug 2019, 02:40

The_gh0stm4n wrote:OK, so I understand this is an Italian fashion-label. Looking at their English language-page (yes, I know that by linking this I'm giving them unnecessary clout, but I shall roll with it for now).
https://www.moschino.com/gb_en/moschino/moods/fw19-collection/roman-teddy-bear.html?p=2

So there is a white T-shirt with a logo that shows a ... teddybear in what I think is an ancient Roman Gladiator suit? About 170 British Pounds or roughly 190 Euros. Then that tiny backpack with the same teddybear, for 567 Pounds/600 Euros. Not sure what kind of items will be exactly in the upcoming TS4 DLC, but yes.

I swear, this world is getting more and more insane every day. IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
For what I can recall, this brand (now a fashion statement) has been around for quite sometime, give and take 15+ years? Actually Target stores were the outlet for this brand which by no means was a fashion statement back then. It was a label of a low range price. The little bear is new though, I guess you need another animal to compete with the horse, the gator and the seagull, from other brands? I don't know what it is to afford a premium brand of anything, for a long time; have I missed something? Shocked
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 10 Aug 2019, 15:38

grieralexander wrote:For what I can recall, this brand (now a fashion statement) has been around for quite sometime, (...)

I don't know what it is to afford a premium brand of anything, for a long time; have I missed something? Shocked

I once got an "automatic" (= non-battery powered / self-winding) wristwatch from RADO, as a gift from my aunt. The catch was, or still is, that it was an automatic watch, and almost everything that is produced nowadays through "manual labor", is garbage. Even stuff from countries that are traditionally known for high-quality crafts(wo)manship like Germany or Switzerland. The watch simply stopped working shortly after I got it. Never bothered to have that thing fixed, though I still got warranty on it, so I might as well go ahead I suppose.

Not sure how widespread these automatic wristwatches are nowadays, as most watches are battery-powered.

And no, you're not missing out on anything at all. It's just a way of signalling to other people "look here at what I am able to afford, can you afford that too...???". I have worn that watch maybe once or twice when going out.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sat 10 Aug 2019, 18:41

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
grieralexander wrote:For what I can recall, this brand (now a fashion statement) has been around for quite sometime, (...)

I don't know what it is to afford a premium brand of anything, for a long time; have I missed something? Shocked

I once got an "automatic" (= non-battery powered / self-winding) wristwatch from RADO, as a gift from my aunt. The catch was, or still is, that it was an automatic watch, and almost everything that is produced nowadays through "manual labor", is garbage. Even stuff from countries that are traditionally known for high-quality crafts(wo)manship like Germany or Switzerland. The watch simply stopped working shortly after I got it. Never bothered to have that thing fixed, though I still got warranty on it, so I might as well go ahead I suppose.

Not sure how widespread these automatic wristwatches are nowadays, as most watches are battery-powered.

And no, you're not missing out on anything at all. It's just a way of signalling to other people "look here at what I am able to afford, can you afford that too...???". I have worn that watch maybe once or twice when going out.
Oh my, I had one of those, also from my aunt that owned a jewelry store! They are supposed to be great watches; mine got stolen from me at the gym. They very seldom got them in for repair, so in my opinion it would be worth fixing it. I could not afoord one of those again, even if I tried, LOL
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 13 Aug 2019, 17:46

grieralexander wrote:
Oh my, I had one of those, also from my aunt that owned a jewelry store! They are supposed to be great watches; mine got stolen from me at the gym. They very seldom got them in for repair, so in my opinion it would be worth fixing it. I could not afoord one of those again, even if I tried, LOL

I just noticed that this would "technically" (?) be the third mini-DLC about luxury items, if we count Vintage Glamour Stuff and Luxury Party Stuff as well. Very creative.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Tue 13 Aug 2019, 20:17

The_gh0stm4n wrote:

I just noticed that this would "technically" (?) be the third mini-DLC about luxury items, if we count Vintage Glamour Stuff and Luxury Party Stuff as well. Very creative.
Yes, it could.
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Aug 2019, 09:05

Hello... When we will have the new moschino stuff pack? Thanks guys for your awesome work...

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 14 Aug 2019, 13:09

Chrysoulaorf wrote:Hello... When we will have the new moschino stuff pack? Thanks guys for your awesome work...

There:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35356-the-sims-4-moschino-stuff-version-1-54-120-1020-out-now

(you probably noticed it already, but still Haters gonna hate ).

Edit: topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top