Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laundry Day and My First Pet Stuff missing from game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laundry Day and My First Pet Stuff missing from game Empty Laundry Day and My First Pet Stuff missing from game

Post by Guest Fri 16 Aug 2019, 13:51

Hi! This is my first time posting an issue I think so hope its at the right place.

I have always only downloaded from official g4tw downloads. I didn't notice at first, but I'm realising now that I have never had Laundry Day Stuff and My First Pet Stuff in my game, even though I have all the files downloaded.

Is there any solution to this? I followed all the g4tw updates and extracted with 7zip too.

Back to top Go down

Laundry Day and My First Pet Stuff missing from game Empty Re: Laundry Day and My First Pet Stuff missing from game

Post by Guest Fri 16 Aug 2019, 17:25

If it's missing, then you didn't extract it. Just follow the guide starting from step #12. https://www.games4theworld.club/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

Back to top Go down

Laundry Day and My First Pet Stuff missing from game Empty Re: Laundry Day and My First Pet Stuff missing from game

Post by Guest Fri 16 Aug 2019, 22:15

anadius wrote:If it's missing, then you didn't extract it. Just follow the guide starting from step #12. https://www.games4theworld.club/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

Do I have to redownload all DLCs after that in order? I tried to download just Laundry Day Stuff from your repack once but it still didn't show up in the game. But all the files are present.
Laundry Day and My First Pet Stuff missing from game Captur10Laundry Day and My First Pet Stuff missing from game Captur11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Aug 2019, 22:47

I thought you still have those G4TW releases. Run the validator and post the result here.

Those are just folders on your screenshot. What's important is their content. If it's only "Strings*.package" files then it's not installed.

And what did you do with files downloaded from my repack?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Aug 2019, 15:46

anadius wrote:I thought you still have those G4TW releases. Run the validator and post the result here.

Those are just folders on your screenshot. What's important is their content. If it's only "Strings*.package" files then it's not installed.

And what did you do with files downloaded from my repack?

Ah, sorry. I didn't know that. I just ran the validator and this is what showed up.

report:

And with the files downloaded from your repack, I'm pretty sure I extracted them onto my Sims 4 folder but I still kept the .zip file

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Aug 2019, 22:28

Then you didn't download DLCs from my repack. They have .xbin extension and it's pretty impossible to extract them on your own without knowledge how they were packed in the first place (you would need to download 4 different programs and know how to set them up).

First of all delete those "unknown files". Whole "Game_" folder and all the rest listed in report.

Then you have two options:
1. Download and install missing DLCs using my repack. Download size: 841MB.
2. Download them using G4TW releases and: extract "SP13" folder from "The Sims 4 - Laundry Day Stuff.rar", extract "GP06" folder from "The Sims 4 - Jungle Adventure.rar", extract "SP14" from "The Sims 4 - My First Pet Stuff.rar". Download size: 13.2GB.

And lastly you can run validator again, this time with "quick scan" unchecked. Just to make sure all files are ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Aug 2019, 04:39

Thank you so much! I followed your instructions and it seems to be working fine in-game now  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top