Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Microsoft Office Professional 2010 setup error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Microsoft Office Professional 2010 setup error Empty Microsoft Office Professional 2010 setup error

Post by Guest Sun 19 Feb 2012, 09:02

I really appreiate help right now because I download the microsoft office 2010 from thepiratebay.org from Games4theworld and when I finally use winRAR to extract files and get into the file that is saying x86 ( it says I am supposed to use this one plus it is the only thing that works) and I run the setup application, it just stops right at the beginnning after about 4 seconds and says to me " Setup has stopped working. Windows is looking for solution.."
Why it does this to me? I looked through forums to see if I can find something but I could not. What am I supposed to do and can you please help? (Excuse my horible english) Help

Back to top Go down

Microsoft Office Professional 2010 setup error Empty Re: Microsoft Office Professional 2010 setup error

Post by Admin Sun 19 Feb 2012, 12:23

Hello,

Did you read the included "# Installation Guide.txt"? There's no need to go into the "x86" folder.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Microsoft Office Professional 2010 setup error Empty Re: Microsoft Office Professional 2010 setup error

Post by Guest Mon 20 Feb 2012, 00:17

I did try that many times at first but when I read the installation guide and clicked upon the autorun.exe, only a message comes up saying :
" You cannot install 64-bit version of office 2010 because you have a 32-bit office products installed. These 32-bit products are not supported with 64-bit installations:

Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010
Compatibiity pack for 2007 office system

If you want to instal 64-bit office 2010, you must uninstall all 32-bit office products first then run setup.exe in the x64 folder."
Then it says, in short, that if I want to instal 32-bit office 2010 i have to go to x86 folder and run setup.exe at the rood of the DVD or CD or get it from where I buy the microsoft 2010 for 64-bit.

I do not understand much of this and am asking for help please.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 20 Feb 2012, 10:35

Hello,
Correct me if I'm wrong but it appears that you already have (a version of) office installed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top