Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realm of Magic downloaded but not installed?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Realm of Magic downloaded but not installed? Empty Realm of Magic downloaded but not installed?

Post by Guest Sun 22 Sep 2019, 21:14

Hello,
First off thank you for making the new pack available I can't wait to play it.

When I downloaded the file I did it through the Google drive, I made the copy and downloaded the 7z file via that copy from my Google drive.
I deleted my game folder but kept the rest and then copy pasted the files from the 7z.
I ran the game as administrator but when it started it said the realm of Magic wasn't installed or wasn't downloaded and I need to "connect" to download it?

Not sure what I did wrong or how I can fix it..

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Back to top Go down

Realm of Magic downloaded but not installed? Empty Re: Realm of Magic downloaded but not installed?

Post by Guest Sun 22 Sep 2019, 21:51

Run the validator and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

Realm of Magic downloaded but not installed? Empty Re: Realm of Magic downloaded but not installed?

Post by Guest Mon 23 Sep 2019, 02:16

i am trying to paste the validator and i cant post it, it says the message is too long

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Sep 2019, 12:05

Then you messed up a lot. Use pastebin.com and post the link here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Oct 2019, 21:20

Heya, 

I am having the same issue. I used the validator. 

report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2019, 02:54

I'm having the exact same problem, despite following the instructions implicitly and not using any mods or downloads. But it also says my validator report is too long to post. I don't know a lot of technical stuff so I'm not sure how to use pastebin.com.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2019, 10:02

Thiun wrote:...
I answered that on my Tumblr already: you skipped Realm of Magic (1.55.105.1020).

wenelda wrote:I'm having the exact same problem, despite following the instructions implicitly and not using any mods or downloads. But it also says my validator report is too long to post. I don't know a lot of technical stuff so I'm not sure how to use pastebin.com.
There's nothing "technical" about using pastebin.com. Just paste the text and click a button. Done. You copy the link to your paste and post here.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top