Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does the Online Gallery work with anadius's repacks?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does the Online Gallery work with anadius's repacks? Empty Does the Online Gallery work with anadius's repacks?

Post by Guest Fri 18 Oct 2019, 14:23

I have the standard edition Sims 4 game and am considering upgrading to the Digital Deluxe. I don't have that version installed, as I have all of anadius's installed. The only reason I'd want to use the origin version is to use the gallery to download builds or sims. Is it worth it? I know anadius's is compatible with having the origin base game, but does it allow you online access to the gallery? How big is the risk to my origin account?

Back to top Go down

Does the Online Gallery work with anadius's repacks? Empty Re: Does the Online Gallery work with anadius's repacks?

Post by Guest Fri 18 Oct 2019, 14:52

If you want to use legit game just to download things from the gallery then it's not worth upgrading to Digital Deluxe. Buying Cats & Dogs DLC is a better option because when you own just the base game pets are removed from gallery households. But you can use my gallery downloader so I'd say don't buy anything, basic base game is enough.

In my opinion using legit game + my repack is the best you can get. Updates are downloaded straight from the Origin and are smaller compared to G4TW releases or my repack. DLCs and crack come from my repack and are easily installed with DLC installer. I've been using that setup (legit and cracked game in one folder) for over a year and haven't been banned or anything.

Back to top Go down

Does the Online Gallery work with anadius's repacks? Empty Re: Does the Online Gallery work with anadius's repacks?

Post by Guest Fri 18 Oct 2019, 16:56

anadius wrote:If you want to use legit game just to download things from the gallery then it's not worth upgrading to Digital Deluxe. Buying Cats & Dogs DLC is a better option because when you own just the base game pets are removed from gallery households. But you can use my gallery downloader so I'd say don't buy anything, basic base game is enough.

In my opinion using legit game + my repack is the best you can get. Updates are downloaded straight from the Origin and are smaller compared to G4TW releases or my repack. DLCs and crack come from my repack and are easily installed with DLC installer. I've been using that setup (legit and cracked game in one folder) for over a year and haven't been banned or anything.
Okay thank you so much for all you've done!  Cookie from Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top