Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When will ZLOrigin update.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - When will ZLOrigin update. Empty When will ZLOrigin update.

Post by Guest Tue 12 Nov 2019, 21:56

I am just curious as to when ZlOrigin will Release the new update. I am so used to getting everything from ZL super early like right as it comes out I have it. I am surprised as to know that they still have not released the newest update and was wondering if they were planning to release it sometime soon or were they going to wait until after Discover University comes out. Please and thank you for who ever responds.

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - When will ZLOrigin update. Empty Re: When will ZLOrigin update.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 12 Nov 2019, 22:10

Ilovetacos wrote:I am surprised as to know that they still have not released the newest update and was wondering if they were planning to release it sometime soon or were they going to wait until after Discover University comes out. Please and thank you for who ever responds.

Hello,

We are not related to the ZLOrigin platform, therefore we cannot comment on what they (intend to) do. You might already know that, but I'm "stating the obvious" in case other people read up on the thread and are wondering about the same too.

If I remember correctly, the pre-DLC update for the previous expansion pack did not come out until the actual DLC was released. But that doesn't have to mean anything of course for this update.

Edit: I was going to say that you wouldn't miss out on that much anyways, because these pre-DLC patches don't do much other than prepare the ground for the upcoming DLC, but according to the following here, it seems EA "did a few things":
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/968730/november-12th-2019-patch-notes

Then again, it's fair to assume that with every new "bug fix" that comes out, some other problem shows up. Which is what tends to happen if publishers (or rather, the managers making the strategic decisions @ game publishing companies) absolutely insist on keeping a +5 year old PC game alive by constantly injecting mini-DLC and patches into it.

/offtopic
/rant
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top