Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realm of magic hotfix II direct download link? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Realm of magic hotfix II direct download link? [SOLVED] Empty Realm of magic hotfix II direct download link? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 16 Nov 2019, 23:40

Does anyone have a working direct download link to the realm of magic hotfix because the one that's currently listed here has been deleted Sad

Back to top Go down

Realm of magic hotfix II direct download link? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Realm of magic hotfix II direct download link? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 17 Nov 2019, 01:14

hanna_h wrote:Does anyone have a working direct download link to the realm of magic hotfix because the one that's currently listed here has been deleted Sad

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @hanna_h,

Yes, I deleted the links in order to free up some space/resources on GoogleDrive. But at the time I did not have the information that 32-bit users wouldn't be able to use the newest update. If I had had the information earlier, I would of course not have deleted the Realm of Magic Hotfix (II).

I still have it on my hard-drive though, and re-uploading shouldn't be much of an issue now. I used to have some trouble with GoogleDrive lately, but that was apparently due to a faulty VPN server that I was using.

Either way, check back sometime tomorrow. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Realm of magic hotfix II direct download link? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Realm of magic hotfix II direct download link? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 17 Nov 2019, 01:20

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
hanna_h wrote:Does anyone have a working direct download link to the realm of magic hotfix because the one that's currently listed here has been deleted Sad

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @hanna_h,

Yes, I deleted the links in order to free up some space/resources on GoogleDrive. But at the time I did not have the information that 32-bit users wouldn't be able to use the newest update. If I had had the information earlier, I would of course not have deleted the Realm of Magic Hotfix (II).

I still have it on my hard-drive though, and re-uploading shouldn't be much of an issue now. I used to have some trouble with GoogleDrive lately, but that was apparently due to a faulty VPN server that I was using.

Either way, check back sometime tomorrow. Smile

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate your help. Thanks for the welcome also Smile !

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 17 Nov 2019, 16:23

Direct download link (GoogleDrive) for Realm of Magic Hotfix II has been restored! See the announcement:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35510-the-sims-4-realm-of-magic-hotfix-ii-out-now-version-1-56-52-1020

Make The Forum Great Red star from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Nov 2019, 21:01

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Direct download link (GoogleDrive) for Realm of Magic Hotfix II has been restored! See the announcement:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35510-the-sims-4-realm-of-magic-hotfix-ii-out-now-version-1-56-52-1020

Make The Forum Great Red star from Carlos
thank you so much!!! Smile

[not]Problem solved and topic closed. Carlos is tha man

- The_gh0stm4n[/not]

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top