Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 4 crashes after university update *Solved*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 4 crashes after university update *Solved* Empty The sims 4 crashes after university update *Solved*

Post by Guest Thu 21 Nov 2019, 19:42

After long analysis finally i found the solution to stop the crashes with cc and with ur save games , follow these steps:

1. when you click on load game and then ur save part and then u will see a final loading window (its normal)
2. now you have to do this trick(well it works for me , so i am sharing this idea)
3. click alt+tab and continusly minimize ur game window and desktop window 4-5 times with 10 seconds of break and finally ur game will load.
4. enjoy ur game will not crash now untill next start

ultimately what i found is continusly loading windows gives EA scripts to get crash but by simultanosly minimizing and maximizing the windows will give ur game gets loaded.
do this trick to play until nex update The sims 4 crashes after university update *Solved* Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down

The sims 4 crashes after university update *Solved* Empty Re: The sims 4 crashes after university update *Solved*

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 22 Nov 2019, 02:06

mj13899 wrote:After long analysis finally i found the solution to stop the crashes with cc and with ur save games , follow these steps:

1. when you click on load game and then ur save part and then u will see a final loading window (its normal)
2. now you have to do this trick(well it works for me , so i am sharing this idea)
3. click alt+tab and continusly minimize ur game window and desktop window 4-5 times with 10 seconds of break and finally ur game will load.
4. enjoy ur game will not crash now untill next start

ultimately what i found is continusly loading windows gives EA scripts to get crash but by simultanosly minimizing and maximizing the windows will give ur game gets loaded.
do this trick to play until nex update The sims 4 crashes after university update *Solved* Icon_biggrin

Hello and thanks for sharing @mj13899,

Wouldn't it be easier though to make sure (right from the start) that all of your CC/mods are either completely out of the Documents-folder, or fully updated, or otherwise batch-fixed with Sims 4 Studio? Even if it means you have to invest more time & work into maintaining the game?

And about savefile problems, I think in 8 / 10 cases this is due to people loading into savefiles with incompatible CC or mods. 

And if you say that "minimizing and the maximizing the window and then rinse and repeat" stops the issue with EA loading defective scripts from mods...in essence you're saying that the problem only gets post-poned, right? Because if you eventually manage to load into a savefile, I doubt the problems caused be defective scripts will simply go away once you load into the savefile. So I'm not sure how that would work out, technically. 

Again, it's cool if that method works for me, and in the end I'm also just sharing some thoughts of mine here. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The sims 4 crashes after university update *Solved* Empty Re: The sims 4 crashes after university update *Solved*

Post by Guest Fri 22 Nov 2019, 08:43

@ghostman yeah bro it actully works because in this patch EA used "no mod " script or something that not supporting mods at all , after all i found that that script gets activated only during final loading screen , until game loads fine , at the end it shows app crash as that script gets activated , so by pressing alt+tab many time maybe that script gets confused and doesnt loads and hecne finally my game get starts.Very Happy

even i tried batch fixed , tray importer and all tools and did removed broken or any unwanted mods but still game is unplayable at constant loading screen, but by doing this "no-logic" trick , my game gets load and doesnt crash xD.

i wish u will publish new update soon to fix this , till we have to this "no-logic" trick to play the game and it actully works Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 22 Nov 2019, 14:39

mj13899 wrote:@ghostman yeah bro it actully works because in this patch EA used "no mod " script or something that not supporting mods at all , after all i found that that script gets activated only during final loading screen , until game loads fine , at the end it shows app crash as that script gets activated , so by pressing alt+tab many time maybe that script gets confused and doesnt loads and hecne finally my game get starts.Very Happy

even i tried batch fixed , tray importer and all tools and did removed broken or any unwanted mods but still game is unplayable at constant loading screen, but by doing this "no-logic" trick , my game gets load and doesnt crash xD.

i wish u will publish new update soon to fix this , till we have to this "no-logic" trick to play the game and it actully works Very Happy

Interesting stuff...thanks for sharing again!

And no word from EA yet about another patch, which is usually a sign that they are "taking their sweet time". WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top