Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rollarcoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum, can't find No-CD fix. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rollarcoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum, can't find No-CD fix. [SOLVED] Empty Rollarcoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum, can't find No-CD fix. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 22 Dec 2019, 00:34

I have it installed but it won't run without disk
I know the fix for this is usually in a #Crack folder but none came with the torrent
Does anyone have a link to the rct3.exe necessary to deal with this issue or advice on something glaringly obvious I'm probably oblivious to?
I have looked for similar problems in the forum and haven't found them but if this has already been solved can you just comment a link to the thread?
Thank you in advance!

Back to top Go down

Rollarcoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum, can't find No-CD fix. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Rollarcoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum, can't find No-CD fix. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 23 Dec 2019, 02:00

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @LittleMissSparkles,

The reason you cannot find a # Crack-folder inside your download, is because it was most likely deleted by antivirus software. There is most definitely a crack inside the download.

Make sure to properly configure your antivirus and Windows Defender exclusions. Start by adding your Downloads-folder to then exclusions, followed (maybe) by the install path of your games and software. For help on Windows Defender, see this here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t32067-two-ways-of-disabling-windows-defender-under-windows-10

If you have any other antivirus software, then try doing some research if you cannot find out on your own how to set up exclusions.

Either way, I've uploaded the crack here. Good luck, and keep us posted if you like!

Code:
https://tinyurl.com/s7k8f44
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Rollarcoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum, can't find No-CD fix. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Rollarcoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum, can't find No-CD fix. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 24 Dec 2019, 16:44

Thank you so much! You've made my Christmas Very Happy

[not]Solved and closed. Yess, aye lieeke!

- The_gh0stm4n[/not]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top