Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accessing the gallery with a cracked version?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accessing the gallery with a cracked version? Empty Accessing the gallery with a cracked version?

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jan 2020, 15:32

Hey all!

First time posting, I've been using G4TW's repack of the Sims 4 for a while now and it works like a charm but I've been really wanting to use the Gallery (and other online features).

I've tried to google if this was possible on a cracked version but I didn't find much except very old tutorials and I don't know if these still work with that version/repack of the crack.
Has anyone succeeded in accessing the Gallery with their game?

Thanks! 

(sorry if this has been asked before, the forum's search bar didn't give me much)

Back to top Go down

Accessing the gallery with a cracked version? Empty Re: Accessing the gallery with a cracked version?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 24 Jan 2020, 16:35

Hello @LiarFire,

I can answer that quickly:

LiarFire wrote:(...) but I didn't find much except very old tutorials and I don't know if these still work with that version/repack of the crack.

That hasn't been working since mid-2015 or so. The only way to grab Gallery items is now through having a legit base game on Origin yourself, or ... through something like this. Of course the latter is not exactly elegant, but still an option I would say.

Sorry there is no easier solution!

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Accessing the gallery with a cracked version? Empty Re: Accessing the gallery with a cracked version?

Post by Guest Sat 25 Jan 2020, 00:18

Thank you for your answer! I would really love to simply access the Gallery from my game, I'm hoping a better solution will come sometime soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 25 Jan 2020, 02:11

LiarFire wrote:Thank you for your answer! I would really love to simply access the Gallery from my game, I'm hoping a better solution will come sometime soon.

If avenues are blocked off completely, they usually don't come back. That goes for any piece of software. I still remember that the workaround from many years ago, was "there" for nearly a year, until an update on Origin eventually blocked it. 

I also "know" I should post updates more often to that Gallery-collection I linked to before, but I'm just not motivated anymore. WhatDidUJustCallMe? 

Another alternative, and I know this sounds very cheesy now, would be to wait for some discount of an Origin basegame. Or use a reliable third-party reseller, like here:
https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/the-sims-4-standard-edition-pc-cd-key-origin
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top