Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims Not Able to Clean. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims Not Able to Clean. [SOLVED] Empty Sims Not Able to Clean. [SOLVED]

Post by Mynxie Sun 23 Feb 2020, 17:21

When I click on a dirty toilet, counter, stove, et cetera my Sim does not have the option to clean it. Does anyone know what kind of mod would cause such an issue? I know for sure that it's a script mod but if someone could point me in the right direction with more detail, it will make the process of sorting through my mods/cc much more easier! Thanks in advance!
Mynxie
Mynxie
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, fallout, GTA, Dragon Age, Civilization, World of Warcraft, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Resident Evil, Team Fortress 2, Call of Duty, Mafia, Saints Row, and many more...

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims Not Able to Clean. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims Not Able to Clean. [SOLVED]

Post by Mynxie Sat 29 Feb 2020, 19:47

Nevermind. It was LittleMsSam's "BetterButler" mod that was causing the issue. Don't download it.
Mynxie
Mynxie
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, fallout, GTA, Dragon Age, Civilization, World of Warcraft, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Resident Evil, Team Fortress 2, Call of Duty, Mafia, Saints Row, and many more...

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 01 Mar 2020, 05:30

Mynxie wrote:Nevermind. It was LittleMsSam's "BetterButler" mod that was causing the issue. Don't download it.

"Better Butler"? Funny how certain things in life offer  the exact opposite of what  different things than they promise. Maybe they thought that by having a butler, sims would not want to clean themselves anymore? Not sure if there is even such a thing in real-life, unless maybe if you are very rich, but I digress. Thank you for letting us know @Mynxie, and I shall go ahead and mark this topic as solved. Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top