Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some worlds from the complete store.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some worlds from the complete store. Empty Some worlds from the complete store.

Post by Guest Tue 17 Mar 2020, 19:51

Hi! I have downloaded "The complete store" and I've done everything from the installation guide, but when I open the game I still don't have Hidden Springs, Sunlit Tides and Midnight Hollow. When I click on them it says I have to buy them and that I don't have enough to buy them. I thought they was in the pack I installed from this site?  Embarassed How do i fix this? Sorry for my bad english, hope you understand what I mean  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Some worlds from the complete store. Empty Re: Some worlds from the complete store.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 17 Mar 2020, 20:19

littlesim wrote:Hi! I have downloaded "The complete store" and I've done everything from the installation guide, but when I open the game I still don't have Hidden Springs, Sunlit Tides and Midnight Hollow. When I click on them it says I have to buy them and that I don't have enough to buy them. I thought they was in the pack I installed from this site?  Embarassed How do i fix this? Sorry for my bad english, hope you understand what I mean  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @littlesim,

I believe there is a folder named Downloads, inside the torrent. The folder contains .sims3pack files for all worlds. You have to insert these files, into the following location:
Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads.

Then you start up the launcher, with the Sims3LauncherW.exe, located under C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. Click on the button "Downloads", search for the worlds, tick the box on the left of each world, then finally click on the "Install" button down below. Now you have to wait until you get a message saying "successfully installed", which can take a while.

Extra tip: I don't recommend installing more than 2 or 3 worlds in one such "turn". So only do 2 or 3 worlds in one go, install them the way I described. And after that you can proceed with the next 2 or 3 .sims3pack world files, etc.

Good luck!

P.S. you don't have to do the procedure with the other store content, because pretty much everything else is in .package file format anyways.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Some worlds from the complete store. Empty Re: Some worlds from the complete store.

Post by Guest Tue 17 Mar 2020, 20:44

Okay, maybe thats the problem then. I've already downloaded them like you said, but I downloaded all of them at the same time.. Should I just delete them from the launcher and do it over again?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 17 Mar 2020, 20:49

littlesim wrote:Okay, maybe thats the problem then. I've already downloaded them like you said, but I downloaded all of them at the same time.. Should I just delete them from the launcher and do it over again?

Just try re-doing one world (.sims3pack), according to the method I described.

Then start up the game, load up until you get to the main menu, then try creating a new savefile. See if the world that you just installed, is available. P.S. also go under your options in the main menu, and look for the option:

Some worlds from the complete store. Latest?cb=20110610204358

Un-mark the option that says "Enable shop mode". These golden signs prompting you to buy stuff, should then disappear.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Mar 2020, 22:13

Thank you so much, it works now! But I did delete one of the worlds from launcher to reinstall it to see if it worked, and it still shows up in the launcher after doing it but it won't come up in the game like the two other worlds I had problem with (Hidden Springs and Sunlit tides). It says it's already downloaded after I deleted it/uninstalled it. Do you know how I fix it, like getting it back to the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Mar 2020, 22:16

Oh never mind, I don't know what I just did but i fixed it  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd It's back in my game haha

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 17 Mar 2020, 23:40

littlesim wrote:Oh never mind, I don't know what I just did but i fixed it  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd It's back in my game haha

If some thing doesn't show up in the actual game, just re-copying and re-pasting the .sims3pack file back to the "Downloads"-folder, and repeating the launcher installation process, should do the trick.

duck!!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top