Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 3 complete collection: can I add other worlds? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 3 complete collection: can I add other worlds? [SOLVED] Empty The sims 3 complete collection: can I add other worlds? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 12 May 2018, 20:18

I want to install Roaring Heights and Hidden Springs, but I don't have the sims 3 launcher that usually comes up to download them into the game. Do I need origin for this or will I just be unable to get these extra worlds and the content that they come with?  Why God. Please help me, I've googled my heart out but still can't find a solution.

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 complete collection: can I add other worlds? [SOLVED] Empty Re: The sims 3 complete collection: can I add other worlds? [SOLVED]

Post by Dracos66 Sat 12 May 2018, 22:42

aset11 wrote:I want to install Roaring Heights and Hidden Springs, but I don't have the sims 3 launcher that usually comes up to download them into the game. Do I need origin for this or will I just be unable to get these extra worlds and the content that they come with?  Why God. Please help me, I've googled my heart out but still can't find a solution.

You can double-click on the .sims3package file to install the worlds or you can go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin (or what ever location you installed the game to), and double-click on S3Launcher.exe.
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 complete collection: can I add other worlds? [SOLVED] Empty Re: The sims 3 complete collection: can I add other worlds? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 13 May 2018, 00:17

Thank you so much, it works!! You're the best  Smile I tip my fedora. All Hail Carlos!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracos66 Sun 13 May 2018, 05:43

Glad to be of help. Closing topic and marking solved. If you need any other help, please feel free to open another topic. Yess, aye lieeke!
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top