Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Problem connecting with the license server"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Problem connecting with the license server" Empty "Problem connecting with the license server"

Post by Guest Sun 22 Mar 2020, 20:37

Hi, everyone, hope you're doing well. 
Due to quarantine I decided to install The Sims 3 in my laptop, everything went well during installation, launcher started fine but, when I hit the start button it didn't start the game and just appeared this message:

"Problem connecting with the license server" 9k=
I went to this forum looking for answers and followed every step of the installation instructions and it didn't work. Then, I thought that it might be because I didn't install Origin (seemed logic for me I don't know if it was a dumb asumption IAmSoHappyEmergahwd ) and it didn't work. At this point I don't know what else to do. I would apreaciate a bit of help from you guys, I've been trying to play this game again for a while  Why God.

Thanks in advanced for any help or answers
Cheers and stay home and safe!

Back to top Go down

"Problem connecting with the license server" Empty Re: "Problem connecting with the license server"

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 22 Mar 2020, 20:43

Hello @dani1611 and welcome to the G4TW Forums!

Thanks for the encouragement first of all; please stay safe as well!

About your issue, it doesn't come across directly from your comment, but did you install an expansion pack or stuffpack, in addition to the base game? Because if not, the Ultimate Fix does not work with the basegame alone.

You really have to add one (1) of the expansions or stuffpacks in order to make it work. It doesn't matter which of the DLC you add, by the way.

Good luck!

duck!!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

"Problem connecting with the license server" Empty Re: "Problem connecting with the license server"

Post by Guest Mon 23 Mar 2020, 18:07

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Hello @dani1611 and welcome to the G4TW Forums!

Thanks for the encouragement first of all; please stay safe as well!

About your issue, it doesn't come across directly from your comment, but did you install an expansion pack or stuffpack, in addition to the base game? Because if not, the Ultimate Fix does not work with the basegame alone.

You really have to add one (1) of the expansions or stuffpacks in order to make it work. It doesn't matter which of the DLC you add, by the way.

Good luck!

duck!!
Hi! @The_gh0stm4n now that's seem pretty logic lol. I'm gonna do that right away! Thanks for your kind and speedy reply.
Let's see how it goes! Thanks again! I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top