Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to start: Initialization error at start up.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to start: Initialization error at start up. Empty Unable to start: Initialization error at start up.

Post by Guest Mon 06 Apr 2020, 02:29

Hello Good day.

I would like to ask if what should i do with this error?. I try everything in the forum just to fix this error. i try to reinstall, change the name of the sims 4, dlte game version, allow in firewall.. i dont also have anti virus and my windows defender is off. Sad why is it not working... as far as i rember last 2017 my sims 4 is working but now i install it again its not working.. i also delted all the old files. Sad pls help me
Unable to start: Initialization error at start up. Untitl10

Back to top Go down

Unable to start: Initialization error at start up. Empty Re: Unable to start: Initialization error at start up.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 06 Apr 2020, 17:05

Hello @mjtoque16 and welcome to the G4TW Forums,

If you have Windows 10, please make sure to turn off Windows Defender first. Look at the guide here how to do it:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t32067-two-ways-of-disabling-windows-defender-under-windows-10

THEN, you also have to look at any other antivirus software that you may have installed. You must find a way to add the installation path of your "The Sims 4" folder, to the exclusions in the antivirus. So that your installation folder is not being scanned or targeted anymore, by the antivirus. Please try doing some research online if you need further help with that. Due to the variety of antivirus programs out there I can only give vague guidelines on that end.

When you are done please re-apply (copy-paste and replace existing files) whatever your latest Sims 4 DLC is. Then try the game again.

Good luck!

BIG elephant
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Unable to start: Initialization error at start up. Empty Re: Unable to start: Initialization error at start up.

Post by Guest Tue 07 Apr 2020, 12:23

Sad I dont have any anti virus. for the moment. and also my windows defender were turned of and i cant turn it on because of the local policy. Sad ive done a lot of things i try to reinstall and nothing happens:(

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Apr 2020, 12:25

im using windows 8.1 Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Apr 2020, 12:29

And also this was only The Sims 4 no Dlc Sad yet

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 07 Apr 2020, 16:09

mjtoque16 wrote:And also this was only The Sims 4 no Dlc Sad yet

May I suggest you familiarize yourself with this here?
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35810-the-sims-4-all-in-one-global-patch-selectable-dlcs-version-1-61-15-1020-tiny-living-stuff

Please DELETE your "Game"-subfolder (inside your TS4 installation path) first. Next, apply the Global Patch. Then - if you like - download and install any DLC you like and also use anadius's dlc-toggler to (re-) activate your installed DLC. There is a text guide as well as an example walkthrough on video.

If you don't want any DLC, you can also skip anadius's dlc-toggler, and of course you don't need to download the actual DLC. But you still need to delete the "Game"-subfolder, inside your TS4 installation. Followed by the Global Patch.

Good luck for now!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top