Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Late Night has stopped working.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Late Night has stopped working. Empty Sims 3 Late Night has stopped working.

Post by Guest Sat 25 Feb 2012, 00:54

Hi,
I installed The Sims 3 Late Night. And I followed all the instructions, which by the way are very easy to understand. Everything runs very smoothly until I want to have my sim enter their apartment. As soon as I direct them to go into their apartment, windows tells me that The Sims 3 has stopped working. I have tried installing the ultimate fix but that didn't seem to help.
Help please.

Mod edit: Topic moved to the right section.

- Lady ElDi

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Late Night has stopped working. Empty Re: Sims 3 Late Night has stopped working.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 25 Feb 2012, 10:04

Hello,
Are you using any other expansions? The fix requires Generations, Town Life stuff, Pets or Master Suite stuff.
You need to know that Bridgeport is a very buggy neighbourhood, it has routing problems, among other things.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Late Night has stopped working. Empty Re: Sims 3 Late Night has stopped working.

Post by Guest Sun 26 Feb 2012, 01:40

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,
Are you using any other expansions? The fix requires Generations, Town Life stuff, Pets or Master Suite stuff.
You need to know that Bridgeport is a very buggy neighbourhood, it has routing problems, among other things.

I'm not using any other generations. But it might just be the town.. I've tried deleting all my custom content and that still didn't fix the issue.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 26 Feb 2012, 08:39

Hello,
If you really want to play Bridgeport, there are ways to fix it. But try a different world to see how that works.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top