Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installer for the Sims Late Night not working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installer for the Sims Late Night not working Empty Installer for the Sims Late Night not working

Post by Guest Sun 01 May 2011, 05:57

I searched for this, but I could not find my exact problem. I found a similar problem.

I want to start by saying that my Sims 3 is not from here, but it is the razor 1911 or something like that. I really don't feel like downloading a file that large for a third time because it takes almost four days to do so (I don't have four hours to babysit a download) and eats all of my bandwidth, rendering my computer basically useless. I guess if that is the only way to solve this I'll have no choice, but I'd rather avoid it seeing as it is the same game.

I've gotten the Sims Late Night to the point where it is a virtual disk, but when I try to open the installer nothing happens. The dock begins to expand but no icon ever appears. Just to see what would happen, I did the same thing with ambitions, but this time I got that the installer was either damaged or incomplete.

Back to top Go down

Installer for the Sims Late Night not working Empty Re: Installer for the Sims Late Night not working

Post by Guest Sun 01 May 2011, 12:33

Did you use the specific Stuffit expander that is recommended within the tutorial?
This is pretty much the main problem for when installers don't work. You need to use that version of Stuffit to extract the .rar file for it to work..

Back to top Go down

Installer for the Sims Late Night not working Empty Re: Installer for the Sims Late Night not working

Post by Guest Tue 03 May 2011, 06:21

Thanks! I used Stuffit and that fixed the problem. I have a new problem now though. I uninstalled some sims3paks today and some package files that I never used so that my game would load faster, but now I am getting that an "unknown error occured." I installed outdoor living and applied the cracks, but I am getting the same error.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top