Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Dawn of war complete collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Warhammer Dawn of war complete collection Empty Warhammer Dawn of war complete collection

Post by Guest Thu 01 Mar 2012, 06:04

Hey Admin,

I don't know what games you into besides the sims. I would like to know what do you think about strategic war games for example dawn of war I was always fascinated by strategic war games.They are fun to play especially online it never gets old or boring just like the sims.Could you plz add Warhammer Dawn of war complete collection and if you can add any other warhammer games and any more strategic war games that you might like plz.I'am addictive to warhammer games like you are with the sims.

Back to top Go down

Warhammer Dawn of war complete collection Empty Re: Warhammer Dawn of war complete collection

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 01 Mar 2012, 12:39

Hello,
It looks like this is already on the request list.
I'll definitely have a look at it myself. I've been dying to try something new, my pc will run this game and it seems like a game I'd enjoy.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Warhammer Dawn of war complete collection Empty Re: Warhammer Dawn of war complete collection

Post by Guest Fri 02 Mar 2012, 00:22

Thankz I didn't know it was already requested can you notify me when you guys realse the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top