Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Won't Start After Installing Master Suite.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game Won't Start After Installing Master Suite.[SOLVED] Empty Game Won't Start After Installing Master Suite.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 01 Mar 2012, 17:15

Hello again everyone! I am having problems getting my game to work after installing the Master Suite Stuff Expansion. I have all expansions installed and the game worked perfectly until I added Master Suite Stuff this morning. Now whenever I try to start the game I get an error that reads "Unable to start game: Service Initialization Failed (0x024e424f)".
Also, if it makes any difference I have some custom content installed: hairs, clothing, and Twallan's Master Controller and Woo Hooer. I would greatly appreciate any help, thanks!

Back to top Go down

Game Won't Start After Installing Master Suite.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Game Won't Start After Installing Master Suite.[SOLVED]

Post by Admin Thu 01 Mar 2012, 18:16

Hello,

Applying this Fix should work: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Please let us know the result.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Game Won't Start After Installing Master Suite.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Game Won't Start After Installing Master Suite.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 01 Mar 2012, 18:44

I'm sorry but I failed to include that the game was not working even though I applied the fix. The launcher says that there are no new updates for the game, so I applied the crack and attempted to start the game. That's when I got the error.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 01 Mar 2012, 19:45

Hello,

OK, then please download and apply this manual patch: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v129-fix-manual-patch

After you've done so, please re-download and re-apply the Ultimate Fix from here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 01 Mar 2012, 20:59

Hello,
It looks like an error that would come up if you had an incompatible crack, so if you follow Admin's last advice, you should be able to get the game to work.
Although I'd like to point out that mods like the ones from Twallan's collection need to be compatible with your game version, so if the same error does come up after the manual patch and reapplying the latest fix, make sure Mastercontroller and WooHooer are the latest versions.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Mar 2012, 21:46

@Lady ElDi- Thank you! My problem was with my mods from Twallan, after updating them again I have got my game up and running. Thanks to you all for the great support!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 01 Mar 2012, 21:55

Hello,
Good to hear!
If you run into problems again, don't hesitate to post.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top