Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff **Unable to Start Game*Service initialization failed (0x024e424f)**.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff **Unable to Start Game*Service initialization failed (0x024e424f)**.[SOLVED] Empty The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff **Unable to Start Game*Service initialization failed (0x024e424f)**.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 28 Mar 2012, 08:38

Hi,

I have downloaded The Sims 3 [FULL] and The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff from the pirate bay, Games4theworld. I had followed all the instructions, update the game, but it prompts me *No Disc* when i wanted to start the game.

Please HELP ME!

//EDIT

and now, i have downloaded the Ultimate Fix for The Sims 3, it prompts out "Initialization Service Failed" or something.. please help me~ thank you very much!

Last edited by jasminedchoo on Wed 28 Mar 2012, 08:53; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff **Unable to Start Game*Service initialization failed (0x024e424f)**.[SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff **Unable to Start Game*Service initialization failed (0x024e424f)**.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 28 Mar 2012, 08:55

Hey,

Did you restart?

DId you use any of the cracks supported with the downloads?

Try redownloading and reapply the ultimate fix and first update please the 1.33 manual update

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff **Unable to Start Game*Service initialization failed (0x024e424f)**.[SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff **Unable to Start Game*Service initialization failed (0x024e424f)**.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 28 Mar 2012, 09:26

i tried to restart, used the cracked supported with the downloads, tried to redownload, to reapply the ultimate fix..

i had my The Sims 3 updated to 1.33, do i still have to manual update it?

//EDIT

OK, i had entered The Sims 3 Master Suite, but it is stuck at the loading page after the intro video.. how do i solve this? is it because of the crack?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 28 Mar 2012, 09:47

Hello,

Which expansions are you using?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Mar 2012, 09:49

i dont understand by "expansions".. does it mean the Master Suite Stuff?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 28 Mar 2012, 09:53

Hello,

Yes that's one of them. If you have that, the fix should work.
Ok, can you show a screenshot of the folder you copied the crack to? A detailed view of the folder (file type, date modified) along with the folder's path would be most helpful.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Mar 2012, 10:05

https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/17/39/34/14/ps110.gif

The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff **Unable to Start Game*Service initialization failed (0x024e424f)**.[SOLVED] Ps110

I have the Sims 3 base game and Master Suite Stuffs only, so i placed the cracks in one folder, which is The Sims 3 > Game > Bin.

If I had copy + paste the wrong crack for Master Suite Stuffs, how can i delete the overwrite crack? I think initially I copy + Paste the crack for Master Suite into The Sims 3 Master Suite > Game > Bin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Mar 2012, 10:06

Yes if you already patched 1.33 still manual patch and than reapply the ultimate fix.

GreetZ

Let me her if it works.

And if it works please give rep+

//EDIT

I think you have to unistall the master suite stuff.
restart
install
restart
update
aply the ultimate fix
works Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 28 Mar 2012, 10:13

Hello,

That's the right folder, did you copy the crack to that folder or the files from the Showtime & Master Suite Stuff & Pets & Town Life Stuff & Generations folder?
I don't think you have to reinstall Master Suite at this point, if you copied files to the Master Suite folder, simply deleting the files should suffice since nothing was overwritten in that folder.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Mar 2012, 10:29

You overwrite it in the master suite stuff right?

the crack? or not?

if so dont delete the map dan you miss the .exe files for master suite stuff. Or i dont understand.

Than you will have to reinstall only the master suite stuff.
if you overwrite there the wrong cracks

//EDIT

why can she already sent links.
I cant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Mar 2012, 10:43

https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/17/39/34/14/54447010.jpg

The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff **Unable to Start Game*Service initialization failed (0x024e424f)**.[SOLVED] 54447010

this is the problem i received. i had deleted the crack files in the Master Suite folder. this is the same problem i had before i delete the crack.. this is not normal right?

//EDIT

https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/17/39/34/14/untitl10.jpg

The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff **Unable to Start Game*Service initialization failed (0x024e424f)**.[SOLVED] Untitl10

now this happened after i use the Ultimate Fix..

//EDIT

i learned from the video that the Base Game (The Sims 3) and the Master
Suite Stuff's cracks all have to put inside Electronic Arts > The
Sims 3 > Game > Bin.

am i correct? this is what i have done..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Mar 2012, 10:58

Hello,

Its not normal

You dit something wrong with the ultimate fix.
this error accuse when you use a outdated crack.

please reapply the ultimate fix there is a video in the red letters

if it works please rep+

//EDIT

You overwrite something in the master suite stuff folders.

I recommand uninstall master suite stuff.
restart
install master suite stuff
reapply the ultimate fix.

//EDIT

Sorrry for reposting this

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 28 Mar 2012, 11:08

Hello,

Nothing is copied to or overwritten in the Master Suite folder. Because ever since Generations, the expansions overwrite the .exe in the base game bin.
What you should do is open the fix, and look for the #crack folder. Those 2 files should be copied to the base game bin and overwrite the one's that are already in there.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Mar 2012, 11:12

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

Nothing is copied to or overwritten in the Master Suite folder. Because ever since Generations, the expansions overwrite the .exe in the base game bin.
What you should do is open the fix, and look for the #crack folder. Those 2 files should be copied to the base game bin and overwrite the one's that are already in there.

hey,

Yeah.

I see now.
learned something new today.

you will always learn new things

thanxxx rep+ lady

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 28 Mar 2012, 11:15

lolz-4-life wrote:

hey,

Yeah.

I see now.

thanxxx rep+ lady

You'll learn something new every day Wink Been moderator for 10 months or so, I messed up a couple of times at first lol.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Mar 2012, 11:18

Lady ElDi wrote:
lolz-4-life wrote:

hey,

Yeah.

I see now.

thanxxx rep+ lady

You'll learn something new every day Wink Been moderator for 10 months or so, I messed up a couple of times at first lol.

A I hope that I don't mess thing up or screw things.
but yeah I know

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Mar 2012, 15:55

thank you so much for your help!! i can start to play now~ any expansion to intro to me? which expansion is the best to play? i am new to The Sims! Very Happy

thank you again!! :')

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 28 Mar 2012, 15:58

Hello,

That depends on your personal preferences. I felt that Pets add a lot of realism to the game and World Adventures is a nice break from "regular" sims life. I could live without Late Night, Ambitions and Showtime though these expansions do add something to the game as well.
Anyway, that topic is more suited for the chit chat section.
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top