Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(SIMS 3) Problem installing Expansion pack. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(SIMS 3) Problem installing Expansion pack. [SOLVED] Empty (SIMS 3) Problem installing Expansion pack. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 17:40

Sorry for this post i dont know where to post it.. Kindly Move my thread if im in the wrong section

Okay here's the problem I have a Cd of the sims 3 & the sims 3 world adverntures (Expansion pack) After i Installed the Sims 3 I install the Expansion pack it says The sims 3 Needs to be update before this product can be installed. after i click yes There's an error. (Error with the Sims 3 update setup is unable to continue)

Launcher Version: 1.0.615.00107

Back to top Go down

(SIMS 3) Problem installing Expansion pack. [SOLVED] Empty Re: (SIMS 3) Problem installing Expansion pack. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sun 11 Mar 2012, 18:08

Hello,

Did you happen to buy a pirated disc of the base game?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

(SIMS 3) Problem installing Expansion pack. [SOLVED] Empty Re: (SIMS 3) Problem installing Expansion pack. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 18:09

Yes sir They are both pirated Disc

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 11 Mar 2012, 18:12

Hello,

Then the installers are most likely modified. If you use modified installers, your PC won't recognize the games at all and therefore you won't be able to install any expansions, I'm afraid.

The only way to fix this is by downloading a non-modified version of the base game. If you want to be 100% safe, also use non-modified installers for the expansions.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 18:16

Oh Where Can i download it.. i already search the forum but i cant find the sims 3 Base game
Thank you very much for your reply.. i really appreciate it

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 11 Mar 2012, 18:27

Hello,

All our downloads can be found on www.games4theworld.org . The base game is called "The Sims 3".
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 18:34

Thank you very much sir/mam Im Currently downloading the base game Thank you for the help Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 11 Mar 2012, 18:47

Hello,

You're always welcome! I'll close this topic now. After downloading, be sure to follow these instructions: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly-updated

I'll close this topic now, but don't hesitate to open a new one if you ever need any more assistance. Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top