Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 expansion pack installation problem. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 expansion pack installation problem. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 expansion pack installation problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 13 Apr 2014, 20:59

Please help me im trying to install sims 3 supernatural but the installshield is popping a windows saying tat my sims is corrupted install will not continue please help me!!! FUU!

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 expansion pack installation problem. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 expansion pack installation problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 13 Apr 2014, 21:06

Hello there! Smile

Is the download from G4TW?

Have you had any potential problems before with other Expansions?

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 expansion pack installation problem. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 expansion pack installation problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 13 Apr 2014, 21:17

The sims 3 was pirated & modified version( i live in malaysia ) but the supernatural was downloaded from G4TW....
PLease help me im really dying to play tis game
And due to the modified version i cant get to update my sims 3 im still stuck wit version 1.0.615

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Apr 2014, 21:20

I'm sure I can help, could you please join the chatbox? Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 15 Apr 2014, 06:00

rishikesavan wrote:The sims 3 was pirated & modified version( i live in malaysia ) but the supernatural was downloaded from G4TW....
PLease help me im really dying to play tis game
And due to the modified version i cant get to update my sims 3 im still stuck wit version 1.0.615

Hello,

Briefly and bluntly: "modified" game versions don't work with the Ultimate fix-crack from Games4Theworld (usually). So please, re-download ALL your stuff from Games4TheWorld, here:

http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

And then, as for installing, follow this guide here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

If you have more questions on that, feel free to ask in this topic. Good luck for now ! 

//EDIT

LegendarySims wrote:I'm sure I can help, could you please join the chatbox? Thanks!

If you really decide to provide support on the chatbox, do make sure that you at least update this topic (just edit your post), so that others, who don't (want to) join the chat can actually follow up on the progress of this. 

So keep that in mind please. Wink  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Apr 2014, 11:03

Downloading the sims 3 from G4TW right now...slow speed due to my internet connection...will update once download the sims 3 frm G4TW

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 16 Apr 2014, 13:58

rishikesavan wrote:Downloading the sims 3 from G4TW right now...slow speed due to my internet connection...will update once download the sims 3 frm G4TW

Please do so - and good luck ! Remember to follow this guide here too, for installing the games:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Apr 2014, 17:16

Dude finished downloading the sims but where is the crack folder and the serial generator????

Mod edit: I consider the problem solved, and I'll therefore close the topic. If you want to have the topic re-opened, just PM me.

- Carlos

Last edited by Carlos on Fri 18 Apr 2014, 19:30; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Sorry guyz the game works awesome.....thanks guyz for a such awesome file...i will be sleeping in peace today... tanx G4TW)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top