Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trouble with magicians sims 3 show time. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

trouble with magicians sims 3 show time. [SOLVED] Empty trouble with magicians sims 3 show time. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 14 Mar 2012, 03:03

Hey!! thanks for upload show time, it's so cool, the only problem that i have, it's on magicians, when they are making magic, the effects, shines, lights blah blah are not showing Sad and it's so but to see a magician almost without magic! i'm gonna put an example, when the do the roses trick, roses appear but the red shine or effect doesn't. i know it is not a graphic error, cuz before the GFTW version i had another one and they run normal, may be it is cuz the 1.32 patch? or for the personalize content? hope u understand!!
thanks for attention

Back to top Go down

trouble with magicians sims 3 show time. [SOLVED] Empty Re: trouble with magicians sims 3 show time. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 14 Mar 2012, 03:29

Are you using any type of mods? More precisely are you using a no mosaic mod?

If you are you might want to check if its up to date or see if theres an updated version. I was having the exact same issue where NONE of the effects were showing then i found one of my mods was outdated.

Check it out and let me know the results

Back to top Go down

trouble with magicians sims 3 show time. [SOLVED] Empty Re: trouble with magicians sims 3 show time. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 14 Mar 2012, 05:39

hahahahah thank uuu sugar!!!!! it is the trouble!! and i'm so ashamed too Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Mar 2012, 05:42

LOL your welcome.... glad i could help

Theres no shame in it lol i use it to

Anyways if you have anymore questions feel free to ask us anytime

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 14 Mar 2012, 08:27

Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top