Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simporters: Please put your username here and send your sims.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Simporters: Please put your username here and send your sims. Empty Simporters: Please put your username here and send your sims.

Post by Guest Sat 17 Mar 2012, 23:30

here's mine: poljan06

-
just one question: can i send my sim to your game even without a registered game?

-

Admin edit: Moved to right section.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Simporters: Please put your username here and send your sims. Empty Re: Simporters: Please put your username here and send your sims.

Post by Admin Sat 17 Mar 2012, 23:34

Hello,

You need to create a The Sims 3 account on www.thesims3.com , but no, you do not need a registered game in order to use SimPort. A normal account is all you need!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Simporters: Please put your username here and send your sims. Empty Re: Simporters: Please put your username here and send your sims.

Post by Guest Sun 18 Mar 2012, 00:42

i tried to click the host a sim but a pop up show saying you need to register your game in order to blah blah blah...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Mar 2012, 00:50

You need to have at least 1 registered game to be able to use simport. My current account i have to registered games and im able to use use the social features.

So it is safe to say 1 registered game whether its an EP or SP doesnt matter as long as its regitered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Mar 2012, 00:53

oh. too bad. i don't have any original codes. i can't get one to my friends. i really want it T_T

//EDIT

UP!

CAN SOMEONE POST HERE THAT HE/SHE WAS ABLE TO HOST OR SEND A SIM IN HIS FRIENDS GAME EVEN WITHOUT A REGISTERED GAME?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 18 Mar 2012, 07:50

Hello,

Since any EP or SP will do, you can always look around for a stuff pack, they go for around $9,99 on the origin website. Or in a store, on sale, could be even less.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top