Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 won't load households, send white box with an x.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 won't load households, send white box with an x. Empty The Sims 4 won't load households, send white box with an x.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Dec 2016, 02:54

I downloaded all of the sims 4+expansions in order today directly from this website. 
Everything else works fine, but I can't load any sims households.
No extra mods/package or anything was done to the folders

Mod edit: moved to "The Sims 4 in-game Support".

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 won't load households, send white box with an x. Empty Re: The Sims 4 won't load households, send white box with an x.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Dec 2016, 09:46

bump WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 won't load households, send white box with an x. Empty Re: The Sims 4 won't load households, send white box with an x.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 03 Jan 2017, 06:39

angievt wrote:bump WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Sorry for the late reply and welcome to the Forum @angievt,

I was too busy to get back to anything on G4TW here earlier, my apologies. You should navigate to Documents\Electronic Arts\ and then look for the folder "The Sims 4". Change the folder name (right-click -> rename). Then start up TS4 again to see what happens. You temporarily have to create a new sim/family, and then play on for a while. Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top