Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anybody know how to bypass the restrictions caused by not registering your game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does anybody know how to bypass the restrictions caused by not registering your game? Empty Does anybody know how to bypass the restrictions caused by not registering your game?

Post by Guest Tue 20 Mar 2012, 11:49

I know my copy is not legally acquired but who cares about legality lol.

I just wish somebody makes a crack or a manual workaround regarding this. Is it possible by editing stuff from the computer's registry, or editing stuff from the Bin folder?

I really want to use Simport and use the online social features such as posting memories on my Facebook account. I bet I'm not the only one who wants this. :-)

Help

Mod edit: Topic moved to the right section.

- Lady ElDi

//EDIT

oh sorry Lady ElDi. I got lost Sad Thank you

Back to top Go down

Does anybody know how to bypass the restrictions caused by not registering your game? Empty Re: Does anybody know how to bypass the restrictions caused by not registering your game?

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 20 Mar 2012, 11:59

Hello,

It's not possible as of yet. I don't know if there's anyone working on it but highly doubt it because the geniuses in that area don't believe in pirated games lol.
You only need one registered game though, for some it has been an option to get a stuff pack for $9.99 (prices may vary depending on where you live) and registering it.

Edit: No problem, we're moving topics around all the time Wink
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Does anybody know how to bypass the restrictions caused by not registering your game? Empty Re: Does anybody know how to bypass the restrictions caused by not registering your game?

Post by Guest Tue 20 Mar 2012, 12:04

Yeah, I was thinking of buying a stuff pack in a couple of days, but I bet there are some geniuses who are working on this. I just wish they see this post and tell us how to bypass registration. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 20 Mar 2012, 13:12

Hello,

I'm looking at the MATY messageboard, they do not seem to be against illegal copies and I'm finding out if there's a way to get passed this.
I may even dare to post a question there who knows lol.

Edit: Wow I was able to post, get an answer, and not get burned to death on MATY.Very Happy
There's no way around registering yet, since the whole social features thing goes through their (EA's) servers but I had the distinct impression that people are trying to figure it out.
For those that want the unlockable content, there's supposed to be a mod that can unlock it so if anyone's interested, I'll look into it.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Mar 2012, 04:15

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

I'm looking at the MATY messageboard, they do not seem to be against illegal copies and I'm finding out if there's a way to get passed this.
I may even dare to post a question there who knows lol.

Edit: Wow I was able to post, get an answer, and not get burned to death on MATY.Very Happy
There's no way around registering yet, since the whole social features thing goes through their (EA's) servers but I had the distinct impression that people are trying to figure it out.
For those that want the unlockable content, there's supposed to be a mod that can unlock it so if anyone's interested, I'll look into it.

if that's the case then fiddling with the computer's registry is not the way. the Bin files have the answers! If only I know a lot about these things.
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Mar 2012, 04:34

Admin wrote:Hello,

Actually, you do not need to register a legit game in order to use SimPort. Users reported that it's also possible to use SimPort with a "normal" The Sims 3 account, without registering any game to it.

I have a Sims 3 account and I still can't use Simport, like hosting a friend's Sim or sending my Sim on tour. Admin I'm confused Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Mar 2012, 05:30

yeah. same with me.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 21 Mar 2012, 09:37

Hello,

You can have an account with Thesims3.com without registering a game, but your options are limited. You'll find that you're also unable to use the forum (not that you'd want to though) or the exchange (there is a workaround) and though you can post to your player wall and make blog entries, sharing memories and hosting and sending sims is impossible.
I don't think there will be a way around it. Its like, you can't log on to messenger without an emailaddress, you can't use these features without a registration code.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top