Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please help sims 3 master suite install.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

please help sims 3 master suite install.[SOLVED] Empty please help sims 3 master suite install.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 30 Mar 2012, 19:54

hi im new here and i d0wnl0aded the sims 3 all 0f them fr0m games4thew0rld and they all installed c0rrectly but when i install sims 3 master suite stuff it says that there is an i/0 device err0r h0w d0 i fix this i d0wnl0aded the ultimate fix was planning 0n patching everything when they were all installed then cracking them can s0me0ne please perferrably a m0derat0r 0r s0me0ne with experience help me 0ut its starting t0 tick me 0ff a bit i havent had this pr0blem with any 0f the 0ther stuff packs please help me i als0 have team viewer if needed t0 help me....

Back to top Go down

please help sims 3 master suite install.[SOLVED] Empty Re: please help sims 3 master suite install.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 30 Mar 2012, 20:15

A first of all please write normally with o instead of 0 its a bit irritating reading.

Hello,

Did you install al the cracks from the files because don't do that only do the ultimate fix.

please reapply the ultimate fix.
And step 11 use the manuel patch please.

Don't forget to restart.

If any error gets again please let me know.

GretZ

Back to top Go down

please help sims 3 master suite install.[SOLVED] Empty Re: please help sims 3 master suite install.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 30 Mar 2012, 20:22

0k thank u s0 what im g0ing t0 d0 is uninstall everything then restart my pc then install everything in the 0rder i did last time which was sims3 base, then WA, then HIGH END, then AMBITI0NS, then FAST LANE, LATE NIGHT, 0UTD00R, GENERATI0NS, T0WN LIFE, PETS THEN MASTER SUITE THEN SH0WTIME...s0und ab0ut right?? d0nt add n0 cracks until everything is d0ne installing then just add the patches and crack fr0m ultimate fix?? am i c0rrect 0n that s0 far?

Last edited by jockey673 on Fri 30 Mar 2012, 20:23; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : and i AP0L0GIZE BUT MY 0 KEY IS BR0KEN S0 I HAVE T0 USE MY ZER0 S0 TERRIBLY S0RRY IF IT MAKES IT EASIER I WILL P0ST IN ALL CAPS IF ITS ANY BETTER)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Mar 2012, 20:31

Caps is better

//EDIT

Yes thats right unnistall.
restart
Than just install every thing. dont apply any cracks from the downloaded expansions or sims base.
order dont matters actually.
Apply the ultimate fix. Step 11use the manual patch.

Be aware that you have to update after each installed expansion and sims base. Just ea updater or whatver is called.

You can use a topic from lady eidli.
Where se has all the patches its faster than ea downnloader or updater

Sorry iam a littlebit slow in reaction becouse im om ipad.

Gretz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Mar 2012, 20:42

ALS0 I HAVE A ?? AB0UT THE DECENS0R M0D H0W D0ES THAT GET APPLIED F0R IT T0 W0RK 0N ALL THE EXPANSI0NS FIGURED I W0ULD ASK N0W RATHER THAN D0ING THE INSTALLATI0N AND N0T BEING ABLE T0 D0 IT AND IS THERE A SPECIFIC 0NE??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Mar 2012, 20:45

A dont know that mod

Just search on modthesims[dot]info

If it is alright with version 1.33 if its not dont use it i will check if i can update it for you but the most dont upload source codes.

GretZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 30 Mar 2012, 21:04

Hello,

First download the Mod and then read this on how to apply it: http://www.mediafire.com/?39bvs19e15hixot
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Mar 2012, 01:53

0K I DID AS WAS T0LD BUT STILL ITS N0T LETTING ME INSTALL THE MASTER SUITE STUFF AND THE SH0WTIME EXPANSI0N I F0LL0WED EVERY DETAIL IN THE INSTRUCTI0NS EXCEPT ADD THE CRACKS BECAUSE I WAS T0LD N0T T0 0NLY USE THE ULTIMATE FIX WHEN D0NE INSTALLING EVERYTHING..WHEN I CLICK 0N THE SIMS PETS 0R ANY 0F THEM THE LAUNCHER NEVER L0ADS AND WHEN I TRY T0 INSTALL SH0WTIME AND MASTER IT SAYS FULL BUILD PG 11 N0T F0UND DUE T0 I/0 ERR0R IM C0NFUSED THESE ARE THE 0NLY 2 THAT ARE N0T INSTALLING CAN S0ME0NE PLEASE HELP!! EVEN 0VER TEAM VIEWER IF NEEDED I D0NT UNDERSTAND WHAT IM D0ING WR0NG...THANKS

Last edited by jockey673 on Sat 31 Mar 2012, 02:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : THE PR0BLEM THAT I AM RECEIVING IS FILE:C:\USERS\ME\GAME\SIMS3\SH0WTIME\GAMEDATA\SHARED\PACKAGES\FULLBUILD_P12.PACKAGE ERR0R: THE REQUEST C0ULD N0T BE PERF0RMED BECAUSE 0F AN I/0 DEVICE ERR0R.......WHAT IS THIS H0W D0 I FIX?)

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 31 Mar 2012, 10:16

Hello,

Did you extract them with winRAR?

Edit: Never mind that, since you have installed them, I'll close this topic and continue on in the new topic you opened.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top