Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 3 crashing after I install Master Suite.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 3 crashing after I install Master Suite. Empty The sims 3 crashing after I install Master Suite.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Jul 2012, 12:10

I have The sims 3, Generations, Ambitions, Pets, World Adventures, Late Night. Recently I had Show-time but uninstall it. And all works just fine for a long time. Today I`ve got Master Suite Stuff from games4theworld torrent (Kickass Torrents). After installation when I launch the game, there was a window that says " you have installed an unofficial game...". I ignore it and hit continue. When the game load to the neighborhood it was crashed and appear message "the sims 3 has stopped running properly". I reinstall Master Suite Stuff, but error stay. So I got the Fix, follow all instructions and update the game to version 1.36. But it`s didn`t help and game crashed exactly as before. Now I can`t play the game and don`t have idea how to fix it. My game is in english if it matter.

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 crashing after I install Master Suite. Empty Re: The sims 3 crashing after I install Master Suite.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Jul 2012, 12:51

I had this too, but you really have to fix the game with the Ultimate Fix how it's meant to be installed. I did it how I had to do it and it worked. Try the guide how to install the Sims 3 properly! (On these forums)

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 crashing after I install Master Suite. Empty Re: The sims 3 crashing after I install Master Suite.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 11 Jul 2012, 13:31

Hello,

I think that's because you updated to 1.36, the current crack doesn't work properly with that game version. A new crack is out soon.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Jul 2012, 13:36

Stann700 Thanks for the answer. I wondered to fix it without reinstalling the game. But if will not be the other way, I`ll have to do it.
And you downloaded all the Sims 3 games from this site? I got them from different torrents and until Master Suite they works fine without Ultimate fix.

Lady ElDi Thanks! I`ll wait for the crack. But before update error was the same. I got my other EP on different torrent and base game is official from DVD. Does it matter for using Ultimate Fix?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 11 Jul 2012, 13:55

Hello,

No it doesn't. You can use the fix with your base game.
I think you applied the entire fix, including starting the launcher to update, and that's where it went wrong since the new update came out 2 days ago and the fix can't be updated yet.
You had the same problem before, because I think you used the crack that came with Master suite, there was a problem with that crack.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Jul 2012, 16:45

Lady ElDi First I used crack from the Master Suite, and then crack that was together with the Fix. When I got the fix my game was 1.34 version and I didn`t apply the manual patch... And I guess it was version of fix that come out 06-06-2012.
Thanks for the help very much, will wait for update of the fix. Hope it will works without reinstalling the game (it`s really hard to do on my creepy laptop).

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 12 Jul 2012, 10:20

Hello,

The new fix is out now Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jul 2012, 11:19

Thanks so so so much! It`s works just fine now! Razz
I also want to download Katy Perry Sweet Treats, if I understand right I don`t need to apply crack that will come with it?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 12 Jul 2012, 11:34

Hello,

That's right, though you may have to reapply the crack from the fix after installing it.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jul 2012, 12:18

Lady ElDi
Thank you very very much one more time! I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 12 Jul 2012, 13:06

Hello,

Do you have any other questions at this time?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jul 2012, 14:11

No, now all just fine. I already got Sweet Treats and it`s works very well too. Thanks for all your help!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jul 2012, 15:51

Remember one more question. Can I get Viva Las Vegas set from Travel and World style (with cards) of Sims 3 store and Through The Spy Glass set from Fun and Fantasy style (that looks like Wonderland), I can`t find it on MediaFire...Are they exist there?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 13 Jul 2012, 09:05

Hello,

Definitely yes, but let me link you to this tutorial that will tell you how to look for them.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jul 2012, 09:36

Thank you for help and for awesome downloads! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top