Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMS 3 PETS NO DISC ERROR RE-READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS STILL NOT WORKING HELP!!![SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIMS 3 PETS NO DISC ERROR RE-READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS STILL NOT WORKING HELP!!![SOLVED] Empty SIMS 3 PETS NO DISC ERROR RE-READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS STILL NOT WORKING HELP!!![SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 06 Apr 2012, 04:47

Hello,

I Installed your Sims 3 pets, and i managed to get into the game once, before it told me i needed to insert the disc.

i have already read through numerous posts, and tried all the options, i double checked i put it into the write folder (the base game folder) and also checked the two files TSW3 and TSLHost.dll were not marked as (2) or anything like that and they are not, i have also up to date my game (painstakingly as i had problems doing this also)

please help, ive been wanted to play all day ><

here are some screenshots of my problem if this helps in anyway. Smile

Back to top Go down

SIMS 3 PETS NO DISC ERROR RE-READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS STILL NOT WORKING HELP!!![SOLVED] Empty Re: SIMS 3 PETS NO DISC ERROR RE-READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS STILL NOT WORKING HELP!!![SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 06 Apr 2012, 09:02

Hello,

The problem is that you mistaked one file for another, and as such overlooked the crack in the fix. Or, you have an outdated fix.
Please redownload the fix, when it's finished, look for the #crack folder and copy both files in it to the folder in your 2nd screenshot.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

SIMS 3 PETS NO DISC ERROR RE-READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS STILL NOT WORKING HELP!!![SOLVED] Empty Re: SIMS 3 PETS NO DISC ERROR RE-READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS STILL NOT WORKING HELP!!![SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 06 Apr 2012, 13:05

Hello, thank you so much for coming back to me ^^, i shall try that now

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 06 Apr 2012, 16:43

Hello,

Please let us know the result.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Apr 2012, 17:54

nope that didnt work =/ still says please insert disc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 06 Apr 2012, 20:07

Hello,

Could you please post 2 screenshots of the following folders:

1. The folder from which you copied the .dll and .exe file (Crack);
2. To which folder you copied the crack.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Apr 2012, 22:52

i fixed it ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Apr 2012, 01:36

I have the same problem and have tried the same steps. However I'm still not able to get past the "no disc" issue. Help!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 09 Apr 2012, 09:02

Hello,

That’s good to hear.
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

Karina.Handy93 wrote:I have the same problem and have tried the same steps. However I'm still not able to get past the "no disc" issue. Help!

Hello,

Please open a new topic here in the Downloads section. Having your own topic makes it easier for us to give you more personal support.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top