Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Pets Mod Error. I am in need of serious help. Just making things worse.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Pets Mod Error. I am in need of serious help. Just making things worse.[SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Pets Mod Error. I am in need of serious help. Just making things worse.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 06 Apr 2012, 18:28

Hi there!

I seem to be having a problem with my game. I have the Sims 3 base game, and just recently downloaded the Sims 3 pets game.
I installed everything correctly, following all the directions as carefully as possible. Everything runs smoothly up until I try to start the game. I get a pop up that says this exactly, "It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of the Sims 3. We recommend that you either uninstall these game modifications or get updated versions of them - otherwise you may experience crashes or significant bugs." I have no mods installed, no custom content, nothing.
So, brushing this aside, I hit continue on that little pop up. Then everything starts working smoothly again, until the loading bar fills, then the game crashes.

I was wondering if anyone could help me with this. I have an idea that maybe I am getting this problem because I didn't download the Sims 3 base game from G4tW.

I'd appreciate the help and advice! ^__^ Sims 3 Pets Mod Error. I am in need of serious help. Just making things worse.[SOLVED] 1577371209

Last edited by roflbecca on Fri 06 Apr 2012, 21:49; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Pets Mod Error. I am in need of serious help. Just making things worse.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Pets Mod Error. I am in need of serious help. Just making things worse.[SOLVED]

Post by Admin Fri 06 Apr 2012, 20:08

Hello,

In order to fix this error, please do the following:

1. Download and apply this manual patch: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v133-fix-manual-patch-updated
2. Re-download and re-apply the Ultimate Fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
3. Now start the game and let us know the result.

Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Pets Mod Error. I am in need of serious help. Just making things worse.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Pets Mod Error. I am in need of serious help. Just making things worse.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 06 Apr 2012, 21:18

Hello, before I received your reply, I uninstalled both games, reinstalled, and added the fix, fixing the problem.
But I have just come across another problem.
The game works fine. But when I start to build my house, or place anything on my lot, it crashes.
Any ideas?

//EDIT

I have just come across yet another problem.
I exited the game to try and figure out what was wrong.
When I opened the launcher, there was an update for me, so of course I installed.
Now whenever I launch the game, and get passed the loading screen, an error pops up saying that I have no game disc installed.
Advice?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 06 Apr 2012, 22:20

Hello,

Please download and apply this patch: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v133-fix-manual-patch-updated
After it finished updating, re-download and re-apply our Ultimate Fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Let us know the result. Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Apr 2012, 10:39

everything worked great! ^__^
Thank you!
Best game download support I've ever seen.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 07 Apr 2012, 12:40

Hello,

That’s good to hear, and you're welcome. Smile
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top