Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot connect to Origin/ error 12.[SOLVED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cannot connect to Origin/  error 12.[SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Cannot connect to Origin/ error 12.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 07 Apr 2012, 01:00

First topic message reminder :

I just got the Sims 3 Showtime- I have all the other updates, and they worked fine up till now.

1) I downloaded it (along with some custom content) and tried to play the game. But It said that I had an unofficial game (and that I might crash). I ignored it and pressed continue.

2) So while I was playing my game, I was trying to save, and it kept saying that there was an error 12 and I could not log in.

3) While trying to solve problem 1 and 2, I opened up The Sims Launcher... But it told me I couldn't connect to origin.

SO I tried to fix this problem. I downloaded the ULTIMATE FIX, and the MANUAL FIX, but neither of them got rid of the "Unable to connect to origin." The game loads and works, so is the problem solved? I started over my game (Sadly), but I STILL get error 12.... Please Help!

//EDIT

Oh Yeah. About a minuite after the save error, my game crashes. So I lose the game I just started...

//EDIT

I tried restarting again, but it had an error and told me to restart the application(something like that)

Back to top Go down

Cannot connect to Origin/  error 12.[SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cannot connect to Origin/ error 12.[SOLVED]

Post by Admin Tue 01 May 2012, 09:39

Hello,

You should be able to find me on the Forum in the afternoon (your time), when it's night on my side.

Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Back to top Go down

Cannot connect to Origin/  error 12.[SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cannot connect to Origin/ error 12.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 03 May 2012, 03:31

Okay then. I'll try to find some time. Thanks =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 May 2012, 06:43

I fixed the problem with the crashes (or at least I haven't had one yet). I checked, and it turns out that I forgot one of the stuff.

BUT THE ERROR 12 PROBLEM IS BACK!!! I had only portered them about 2 weeks ago, and right after I portered them, I brought them on a vacation to Egypt... So what could have happened? I haven't even done anything to my new town and it's already corrupt?!?!?! Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 06 May 2012, 10:34

Hello,

Do you also have Errortrap?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 May 2012, 21:12

No... I don't... Was it important to have it? I got the one without "steam" (because I don't know what it is). My game processes take over 1.3 million Kilobytes... Is that normal? Because everything else I do almost never takes more then 100k.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 06 May 2012, 21:21

Hello,

No not crucial, it's another thing to try. Errortrap resolved the problem the one time I dealt with error 12.
I was playing a rather fresh world at the time, and it worked for me so it's worth a try.
The "steam" version of the mod is for people who bought the game through Steam. You don't want that one.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 05:32

I finally decided to move my family to hidden Springs after much debate. And... It's MUCH faster- to load, to save, less lag, etc. I really liked Union Cove, but maybe it was just too big...

I had a few problems with crashes, but I took out some caches (following the direction of modthesims) and currently, there has been no problems. Thanks for helping me this whole time! cheers

Sorry for causing so much trouble and stuff....

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 09 May 2012, 09:25

Hello,

No problem, we enjoy helping others.
Don't hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top