Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I download and install the latest update? And if I want to download Master Suite Stuff do I need to reinstall everything with the Ultimate Fix?[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How do I download and install the latest update? And if I want to download Master Suite Stuff do I need to reinstall everything with the Ultimate Fix?[SOLVED] Empty How do I download and install the latest update? And if I want to download Master Suite Stuff do I need to reinstall everything with the Ultimate Fix?[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 25 May 2012, 15:36

Hi. So I've been inactive for some months now and I want to go back to playing, but first, I need to install the new update (my game version is 10.0.96.014001) and I don't want to ruin my installation because it took me a lot of time to install everything with the ultimate fix.

So, how do I install the latest update? Am I needed to reinstall the Ultimate Fix in the process? What about the Master Suite Stuff and Showtime packages?

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

How do I download and install the latest update? And if I want to download Master Suite Stuff do I need to reinstall everything with the Ultimate Fix?[SOLVED] Empty Re: How do I download and install the latest update? And if I want to download Master Suite Stuff do I need to reinstall everything with the Ultimate Fix?[SOLVED]

Post by Admin Fri 25 May 2012, 15:51

Hi there and welcome back,

Whenever a new version of the game is released, the Ultimate Fix is updated too. The Ultimate Fix makes it possible for you to update your game safely, without reinstalling anything. (As long as you follow the instructions carefully)

Now, if you want to update or if your game is acting strange, always apply the latest version of the Ultimate Fix first: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

If you want to install Master Suite Stuff and Showtime, install those first and then follow step 2-5 from this page: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

How do I download and install the latest update? And if I want to download Master Suite Stuff do I need to reinstall everything with the Ultimate Fix?[SOLVED] Empty Re: How do I download and install the latest update? And if I want to download Master Suite Stuff do I need to reinstall everything with the Ultimate Fix?[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 26 May 2012, 14:52

Okay I re-applied the Ultimate Fix and now my game is up to date. However, now The Sims tells me that there's a store content 1.1 patch. Is there a way of downloading that, or I can just do it the normal way?

Another thing is, where do I get the Master Suite Stuff and Showtime expansions? Where do I download them? And will I be needed to re-apply the Ultimate Fix whilst installing them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 26 May 2012, 17:52

Hello,

First of all, all ® Games4theworld Downloads can be downloaded from www.games4theworld.org .

Now, the Store Content updates can always be installed safely. No need to re-do anything after applying them.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 27 May 2012, 08:31

Hello,

That’s good to hear.
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)