Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a Thought...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just a Thought... Empty Just a Thought...

Post by Guest Sat 26 May 2012, 19:26

I was thinking about this entire AIDS problem that has been spreading throughout our world. That AIDS problem is coming from our politicians, who love money. They are addicted to money and yes that is possible. Everything can end up as an addiction, if you enjoy it too much and want more of it. That is why the United States is more of a Capitalist country than a Democracy at the moment. But what about the public citizens that live in this divided world?? We are the faces of our country, not our ignorant leaders. We are what makes our countries. I enjoy doing the right thing and purchasing games, but other times, I just can't afford to, so I download them from our great Game Master. We have done nothing wrong, but enjoy what gives us leisure for free. I do say, if you really enjoy the game enough, than purchase a copy, but that is your choice. I have an idea for our Game Master and staff members. I see that you have made a proxy site that of "ThePirateBay". I thank you guys for giving us the things that make us happy, but something a little different stirs in my head. Maybe instead of a website to create, What about an entire web browser that you can call your own?? People in countries with limitations can possibly use it, if you kept it private and invitation only, so the people you trust will invite the people they trust. Similar to Demonoid, but it's just a thought that I wanted to share, now share your thoughts about this.

Back to top Go down

Just a Thought... Empty Re: Just a Thought...

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jul 2012, 12:45

or, let's just play games and let God sort out the complicated shit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Jul 2012, 01:00

or... you can just shoot yourself in the face =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top