Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice Cream Maker and Deep Fryer problems?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ice Cream Maker and Deep Fryer problems? Empty Ice Cream Maker and Deep Fryer problems?

Post by Guest Sun 27 May 2012, 03:08

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone else had a problem with the ice cream maker and the deep fryer not working properly. My Sims can never get food out of either of them. Basically all they do is sit there for a few seconds and then reset themselves. Does anyone else have this problem or is there a way to fix it? Help

Back to top Go down

Ice Cream Maker and Deep Fryer problems? Empty Re: Ice Cream Maker and Deep Fryer problems?

Post by Guest Sun 27 May 2012, 05:38

Check out the fix by Kissing Toad for premium items here:

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,21330.0.html

be sure to follow all the directions in the first post.

Back to top Go down

Ice Cream Maker and Deep Fryer problems? Empty Re: Ice Cream Maker and Deep Fryer problems?

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 27 May 2012, 08:43

Hello,

Or, look at the individual fixes we have here.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Jun 2012, 00:02

daciasil wrote:Check out the fix by Kissing Toad for premium items here:

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,21330.0.html

be sure to follow all the directions in the first post.

Okay. One question though. And this probably sounds really stupid, but how do you register on that site? It asks two questions to make sure whoever is registering is not a bot, but when you click on the hint, it brings you to the Google webpage. No matter what you put for the answer, it always says it's wrong. Noob Can you tell me the answers so I can actually get on that site and download stuff? I apologize if this is not the right place to post this, but I can't ask anyone on that site and I figured I could ask someone on here who is on that site.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 04 Jun 2012, 10:54

Hello,

LOL it's rather challenging to get there, yes. But the good news is, you don't have to register to download anything anyway. Besides, you can still get the fix from us, it works fine.

Anyway, the answers are "Nineveh" and "An African or European swallow?".
You also have to give a fake emailadress.
But I wouldn't recommend registering there unless you absolutely have to. Their way of letting you register is a hint. They're difficult people and don't take well to noobness, or asking without searching first. Which is why the hint they give you links to google Wink
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Jun 2012, 01:39

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

LOL it's rather challenging to get there, yes. But the good news is, you don't have to register to download anything anyway. Besides, you can still get the fix from us, it works fine.

Anyway, the answers are "Nineveh" and "An African or European swallow?".
You also have to give a fake emailadress.
But I wouldn't recommend registering there unless you absolutely have to. Their way of letting you register is a hint. They're difficult people and don't take well to noobness, or asking without searching first. Which is why the hint they give you links to google Wink

Ahh okay. I didn't know it had to be a fake email address. Because I put those two answers in and it always came back with no. So I didn't know what was going on, lol. Sorry, I feel like a dork. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 07 Jun 2012, 10:51

Hello,

Nahh, you're not. It's really weird to have to give a fake emailadress.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top