Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep fryer and ice-cream machine.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deep fryer and ice-cream machine.[SOLVED] Empty Deep fryer and ice-cream machine.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 23:56

Hi, all.

Just wondering if anyone has some suggestions for me here. I put the deep fryer and ice-cream machine in my sims house and they want to keep using it all the time making complete pigs of themselves, even when they are full. How do i stop them from doing this all the time. I tell them to do something else but they still want to go back to the machines and when they cook the food or make an ice-ream, they just put it in the compactor.....Doh!

Back to top Go down

Deep fryer and ice-cream machine.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Deep fryer and ice-cream machine.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2012, 09:22

This is really disgusting! Because I experienced that and they stand infront of machines all the time. All my sims gone fat in my family so I deleted the deep fryer and ice cream machine lol! But now a mod released(Click Here) you can download less or no autonomous. I hope this helps!

Back to top Go down

Deep fryer and ice-cream machine.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Deep fryer and ice-cream machine.[SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 12 Sep 2012, 11:52

Hello,

Or give them less free will.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2012, 12:44

when you give them less free will, they still stand in front of ice cream and deep fryer machine and eat. When I bought these, all my sims gone fat Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2012, 15:37

I had this problem too. I turn off free will or sell fryer and ice-cream maker if I don`t use it with current household. Cuz ghost and guests like to fry too and I had a big fire in my sims home, when ghost start frying something and then sunrise come and he fade away.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 12 Sep 2012, 16:47

The Cat In Boots wrote:I had this problem too. I turn off free will or sell fryer and ice-cream maker if I don`t use it with current household. Cuz ghost and guests like to fry too and I had a big fire in my sims home, when ghost start frying something and then sunrise come and he fade away.

LOL
You can also keep them in a locked room.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2012, 17:14

Then Sims try to use the machines and go in front of locked door and says that no way to enter in and make their no way animation Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 12 Sep 2012, 17:19

Hello,

Oh well so it's very realistic then Razz Always going after that junk food hahaha.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Deep fryer and ice-cream machine.[SOLVED] Empty RE: Deep fryer and ice-cream machine

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2012, 23:38

Thank you for your suggestions and replies. Yes, I thought about removing the machines and doing without but I will try that Mod first and see if it makes a difference. Many thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Sep 2012, 00:21

You're welcome, Happy Simming! The Sims 3 plumbob Wink

Back to top Go down

Deep fryer and ice-cream machine.[SOLVED] Empty RE: Deep fryer and Ice-cream machine

Post by Guest Thu 13 Sep 2012, 00:46

Okay, I tried that link but unfortunately, the work computer has a block on it so I can't get it. Deep fryer and ice-cream machine.[SOLVED] 2830496658 Exclamation Crying or Very sad All gaming sites are blocked at work. No i nternet at home.Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Sep 2012, 09:10

Do you want me to upload them?

//Here is the link, I uploaded them to mediafire so you can download. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 13 Sep 2012, 16:50

Hello,

Please let us know the result!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Deep fryer and ice-cream machine.[SOLVED] Empty RE:Deep fryer and ice-cream machine

Post by Guest Fri 14 Sep 2012, 06:13

Thank you for the mediafire link. I tried it on my game and it worked perfectly. Many many thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 14 Sep 2012, 09:44

Hello,

Good to hear. Thank you cagil99!
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top