Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuck at 4 stars celebrity.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stuck at 4 stars celebrity.[SOLVED] Empty Stuck at 4 stars celebrity.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 27 May 2012, 20:51

Hi. My Sim is a singer and he just has turned into an adult (lifespan: long), but I'm still a 4 stars celebrity. There aren't any more challenges, I've done them all, and there aren't any 5 stared celebrities I could befriend (I'm in the city of Showtime). So I'm stuck at a bit more than 4 and a half. What can I do to get that last star?

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Stuck at 4 stars celebrity.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Stuck at 4 stars celebrity.[SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 27 May 2012, 22:15

Hello,

How about those friendships? Is there room for improvement? You'll get celebrity points if the friendship gets to a higher level like, from good friends to best friends.
You'll also get points for increasing skills and getting promoted, and you can always get the same opportunity more than once and advance like that.
If you're not opposed to cheating a little bit, you can use Master Controller and its cheats module to change your sims' celebrity level (nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController+FAQ#MasterController-I want to change a sim's Celebrity Level, or remove their Celebrity status entirely. How do I do that ?)
or force an opportunity.

Just copy the bold part to your browser, it won't properly post as a link.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Stuck at 4 stars celebrity.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Stuck at 4 stars celebrity.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 28 May 2012, 01:27

I've had a fiance that had 2 stars. But when I married her it gave an incredible boost in celebrity points, even though relationship was maxed. So anyway that fixed the problem. Thanks for the answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 28 May 2012, 09:02

Hello,

You're welcome.
Well you know how it is with celebs. They're all over the media if they get married. Laughing Increasing their "celebrity level".
Don't hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top