Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

service initialization failed & a query whether to debug while installing Generations EP on mac

View previous topic View next topic Go down

service initialization failed & a query whether to debug while installing Generations EP on mac Empty service initialization failed & a query whether to debug while installing Generations EP on mac

Post by Guest Thu 14 Jun 2012, 18:18

hi! i've been trying to install the Generations EP, downloaded the updated fix, followed the instructions, etc. and have been reading about other problems and solutions in this forum and now i've got this problem i don't know how to solve.

when i launch the game, this comes up

unable to start game
service initialization failed (0x024e424f)

and then i click 'ok' which is the only option, and then this comes up

unhandled exception 0x80000003 at address 0x0058ab06
do you wish to debug it?

and then i choose 'no' because i don't know what will happen if i continue on. thank you in advance Smile

:newfag:

Back to top Go down

service initialization failed & a query whether to debug while installing Generations EP on mac Empty Re: service initialization failed & a query whether to debug while installing Generations EP on mac

Post by Guest Sun 17 Jun 2012, 18:09

Hey,

wish unpakker you used?

GreetZ

Back to top Go down

service initialization failed & a query whether to debug while installing Generations EP on mac Empty Re: service initialization failed & a query whether to debug while installing Generations EP on mac

Post by Admin Wed 20 Jun 2012, 11:41

Hello,

Please use Stuffit Expander.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2012, 07:33

will try it Smile

that's a funny gif by the way Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 22 Jun 2012, 16:08

Hello,

Haha, it is indeed, thanks! Very Happy
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top