Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Prima Guides

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Prima Guides Empty Sims 3 Prima Guides

Post by Guest Sat 16 Jun 2012, 09:34

I would really like to get ahold of the Sims 3 Prima Guides if that's possible. I have found the base game Prima Guide on the pirate bay but haven't been able to find any of the guides for the expansion packs. I have The Sims 2 guides on my computer, let me know if you want me to share them somehow Smile

P.S. I love this website! Thanks so much for all your contributions and feedback Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Prima Guides Empty Re: Sims 3 Prima Guides

Post by Admin Sat 16 Jun 2012, 17:48

Hello,

Glad to hear you like our website!
What exactly is the Prima Guide?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Jun 2012, 19:52

Prima Game Guides are detailed strategy guides for games which are usually available as a book or as a digital copy. I have a collection of Sims 2 PDF files that includes all the Sims 2 Prima Game Guides and am currently on the lookout for something like that for the Sims 3 and the Sims Medieval as well. Here is a link to the Prima website on the PC game guides page: http://www.primagames.com/games?platform=PC

Thanks in advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 16 Jun 2012, 19:58

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Jun 2012, 07:36

You and I are on the same page Smile

I just found that one as well. I am downloading it as we speak, but still haven't found any sign of prima guides for the expansions. I think it would be a good gift for my mom, maybe I will have to get over my stinginess and just buy them...

EDIT

I have been searching the nets and found some really nice substitutes for some of the prima guides, including guides for stuff packs which prima has never done and would definitely never do. I also have finally found a few Prima guides! Hooray! In case anyone else ever requests this same thing or stumbles upon this forum in a google search, here are some helpful links to some nice user-created guides and a handful of prima guides, all in easy to use PDFs:

-Prima-

Sims 3 Base Game Prima Guide (faster than the pirate bay torrent with 0-1 seeds)

Late Night Prima Guide

Ambitions Prima Guide

World Adventures Prima Guide

-User Guides-

Outdoor Living Stuff Manual

Generations Manual

Town Life Stuff Manual

Pets Manual

Master Suite Stuff Manual

Showtime Manual

Here are some that never made it to a downloadable PDF form, but are available to view online:

High End Loft Stuff Manual

Fast Lane Stuff Manual

Sweet Treats Stuff Manual

All of these links, except the prima guides, are from the SimsVIP website. They are all virus-free as well, as far as avast is concerned Very Happy

Prima Guides are nice because you can actually search the PDF instead of scrolling around until you find something, although for some reason the WA Prima Guide I've linked here doesn't seem to be searchable. Other than that, these user-created guides are fantastic and probably even more in depth because they are made by people who really play the game and know what other people would like to know. Somebody put a lot of effort into these, and it shows!

Anywho sorry to waste your time and end up answering my own question, maybe somebody else will want these though Smile Should I repost these in some other section of the forum?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 18 Jun 2012, 13:19

Hello,

Glad to hear you found (almost) all of them! And sorry I couldn't help, I'm not very good with this kind of stuff.
Yes! Feel free to post them here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f28-the-sims-3-tips-tricks

Have fun playing! Sims 3 Prima Guides 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)