Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new Sims 3 Supernatural Ideas!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The new Sims 3 Supernatural Ideas!! Empty The new Sims 3 Supernatural Ideas!!

Post by Guest Sat 16 Jun 2012, 11:49

Hey when I saw the trailer I thought about getting a job at the Graveyard and by working over there you get to increase relationships with the zombies over there and then command them to attack burglars or your enemies? Wouldn't that be cool? Hehe, or maybe by being a mage you could curse other Sims to become Werewolfs/ Plantsims or Vampires! What do you guys think?

Admin edit: Moved to right section.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

The new Sims 3 Supernatural Ideas!! Empty Re: The new Sims 3 Supernatural Ideas!!

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jun 2012, 10:55

I wanna be a fairy, so cute Smile .. or a mage too so i have powers to curse or make potions Smile

Back to top Go down

The new Sims 3 Supernatural Ideas!! Empty Re: The new Sims 3 Supernatural Ideas!!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 20 Jun 2012, 13:41

Hello,

From what I've seen in the trailer, a lot of these features would do marvelously in my Medieval themed world. Creatures of myth in a time people were much more believing of such myths, great idea.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2012, 19:48

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

From what I've seen in the trailer, a lot of these features would do marvelously in my Medieval themed world. Creatures of myth in a time people were much more believing of such myths, great idea.

I thought about that too, as soon as I seen the Alchemy table and the whole "witch" thing, spells n what not. Yeah would fit right in with that world of yours.

Oh, by the way.. Have you updated the blog about it? If so, LINK ME! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 21 Jun 2012, 20:33

No I didn't update my blog in a while, I did a few days ago, about my absence, but nothing about the game, since I haven't played in a while. But I expect to write a new entry soon.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2012, 20:35

Ahh.. Cool, gotcha.. Razz

I'm pretty much dying of anticipation.. I liked "Showtime". But I think I'm going to LOVE this one.. Especially the Alchemy, I'm going to have fun with that. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2012, 00:56

I heard that having all the magical items from the store like the spellbook and the cauldron which will help with Alchemy skills and the voodoo doll can latch to a fairy or warewolf but they wont share what will happen to them right now...

follow Simgurumegan on twitter to ask her things, she answers quite a bit.

im waiting to find out why we have to wait so long, if its still in developing or if its purely promo time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top