Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have applied the Ultimate Fix but service initialization failed (0x039e8474) still occured

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have applied the Ultimate Fix but service initialization failed (0x039e8474) still occured Empty I have applied the Ultimate Fix but service initialization failed (0x039e8474) still occured

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jun 2012, 09:17

Hi, i just installed the sims 3 with Generations, Pets, and Showtime as expansion packs
I also applied the ultimate fix, with carefully following all the instuctions.
but then, when I start the game, the monitor went black and service initialization failed (0x039e8474) still occured.

I thought that my pc can't play it, but I used to play the sims 3 with World Adventure, ambitions, and late night on the same PC.

I've also read the thread about the same problem here, but they mostly fix it with the ultimate fix.

What should I do? Should I uninstall them again?

FYI, I'm using Win7
and my pets and generation EP are not from here -> does that mean that's why I can't apply the ultimate fix?

Thank you in advance! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

I have applied the Ultimate Fix but service initialization failed (0x039e8474) still occured Empty Re: I have applied the Ultimate Fix but service initialization failed (0x039e8474) still occured

Post by Admin Thu 28 Jun 2012, 14:00

Hello,

Our Ultimate Fix works with all non-modified versions of The Sims 3. What if you start the game's launcher, do you get an error?

To start with, please re-do all these steps: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly , skipping step 1. DO NOT skip any other steps!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

I have applied the Ultimate Fix but service initialization failed (0x039e8474) still occured Empty Re: I have applied the Ultimate Fix but service initialization failed (0x039e8474) still occured

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jun 2012, 18:23

thank you for your reply Admin.

No, when I start the game launcher, it works just fine. The problem is, when I press the play button and ready to play, the screen went black (I thought the game was going to start because the pointer indicating a 'loading' pointer) but then the pointer became an arrow again and the message above occured.

Btw, what do you mean non-modified versions of the sims 3? and how do I know if mine is a non modified version?

thank you in advance. I'm going to try your suggestion. Smile

//EDIT

Hi Admin, I've tried it (skipping step 1 and carefully did the manual patch) but it still won't work.

What should I do?

Is it possible that my pc don't meet the minimum requirement? But what's bugging me is that I have played the sims 3 before in the same pc, and I never had such problem before.

(fyi, a few months ago I tried to install the same expansion packs like the ones I played when the game worked. which are World Adv and Late Night, to test if I cracked Generation/Pets wrongly, but the strange thing was the same problem occured. I ended up giving up. This installation is my second attempt at installing Generation/Pets/Showtime. To be honest I don't think the problem is in the syst req, because I've played them before, but I don't know.)

Do you have any other solution?

Thank you very much for your attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 29 Jun 2012, 14:52

Hello,

Are you using mods/cc at all?
I doubt your pc is unable to run the game with more expansions, but when you're in doubt, you can always test it here.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jun 2012, 17:39

Hello,

I'm sorry, but what are mods/cc? I don't think I'm using them. How do I know I'm using mods/cc?

Btw, I've tested it, and I passed all the min req.

I'm really2 curious what's happening here... hmm...

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 29 Jun 2012, 17:43

Hello,

Mods/cc is extra content that you add to the game, or that changes how the game works. Like something you may have downloaded at sites like modthesims.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jun 2012, 21:11

no, I didn't add anything to game. I installed exactly like the instructions in the ultimate fix instruction when I installed it. There wasn't any problem in installing too, like when updating the latest ver. That's what makes me wondering...

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 29 Jun 2012, 21:17

Hello,

Can you tell me your base game version as shown in the image below?

I have applied the Ultimate Fix but service initialization failed (0x039e8474) still occured V3d1ld
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 30 Jun 2012, 16:56

Hello,

Ok, try applying the entire fix except use the manual patch when you get to the step where you open the launcher to update, and run the patch even though you're already at game version 1.34.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Jul 2012, 18:57

Hi admin,

I uninstalled the games and re-install sims 3 again today with the manual patch. I'm glad to say that the game works!
Thank you, thank you so much for your help! I dont think I can say thank you enough.

One last question though, if there an offer for new game update, should I or should I not do it? and can my game interact with all the features with internet connection like logging in or etc. ?
I never did that before because I'm worried that the update or any internet interaction in the game will make the crack not working after that. So, can I?

Thank you thank you for your help. I'm playing my sims 3 now!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 02 Jul 2012, 19:01

Hello,

Glad to hear it's working.
Only update the game if there's a new fix. You'll always be kept up to date on the forum.
You can log in, but unless you have at least one registered game, you won't be able to use all of the social features.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jul 2012, 03:39

hi admin,

so I can only update if there's a new fix in the forum and do the instructions all over again, right?

Thank you so much for your help! Very Happy

EDIT

hey,
I was going to play the sims 3 the second time, but then the same thing occurred again.
What should I do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top