Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucky Palms.sims3pack turning to XML file after downloading. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lucky Palms.sims3pack turning to XML file after downloading. [SOLVED] Empty Lucky Palms.sims3pack turning to XML file after downloading. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 30 Jun 2012, 11:06

Hi. Here's another problem. Very Happy Due to some reasons, i have to leech some of your big files here. Like Luck Palms, yesterday. After leeching, i click to download it & it s format is .Sims3pack. Once the download is finished, it turns to .xml file. I tried to change the .xml file to .sims3pack file but Launcher didn't install it. I tried installing with TSR Merlin and it installed all the items but the world itself. When I want to start a new game, there's no Lucky Palms in the Town List. I even converted them to .package file with Sims3Pack Multi Installer & put them to Mods/Packages folder & same Merlin's result.
Gee, everytime I wanna start playing Sims, there's a problem that stops me doing it.

Back to top Go down

Lucky Palms.sims3pack turning to XML file after downloading. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Lucky Palms.sims3pack turning to XML file after downloading. [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 30 Jun 2012, 11:14

Hello,

Worlds can't be installed with the multipack installer, Merlin or cc magic.
I'm downloading that particular world myself at the moment, 11 minutes to go. I'll get back to you when it's finished.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Lucky Palms.sims3pack turning to XML file after downloading. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Lucky Palms.sims3pack turning to XML file after downloading. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 30 Jun 2012, 14:59

But I've installed Riverview with Merlin.Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 30 Jun 2012, 16:51

Hello,

I'd recommend redownloading it.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Jun 2012, 17:03

Alright, I knew I should've downloaded it again. Thanks. Does this happen everytime I wanna leech something from here? Why on Earth do .sims3packs turn in to .xml files?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 30 Jun 2012, 17:07

Hello,

I know that .xml files are part of sims3packs, so that's why I assume that something must've gone wrong during the download process.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Jun 2012, 18:22

Great. Thanks a lot. Admin can close the thread. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 30 Jun 2012, 19:12

Hello,

Thank you Lady ElDi!
Topic closed, enjoy playing! Lucky Palms.sims3pack turning to XML file after downloading. [SOLVED] 3479271199
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male