Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**SIMS 3 PETS PROBLEM DURING INSTALLATION**

View previous topic View next topic Go down

**SIMS 3 PETS PROBLEM DURING INSTALLATION** Empty **SIMS 3 PETS PROBLEM DURING INSTALLATION**

Post by Guest Fri 06 Jul 2012, 19:30

Hello! I downloaded your The Sims 3:Pets download but I'm having problems. When the installation starts it stops after awhile and asks me to enter ''CD 1'' for the file ''GameData\content_version.txt.''

I already followed all the instructions of the Ultimate Fix, read the forum on ''How to fix the Sims 3 correctly'' AND I have watched the video on youtube on the Ultimate fix to be sure I was doing everything okay but it still won't work.

What should I do? Help

Back to top Go down

**SIMS 3 PETS PROBLEM DURING INSTALLATION** Empty Re: **SIMS 3 PETS PROBLEM DURING INSTALLATION**

Post by Guest Fri 06 Jul 2012, 22:00

wait. are you installing pets or the base game?

none of the ep or sp should be asking you to enter a cd.

in anycase. if its asking for a cd.

install daemontoolslite or something like it (unless your on a mac). and inject into the virtual drive, the cd1 from sims 3 (base game).

Back to top Go down

**SIMS 3 PETS PROBLEM DURING INSTALLATION** Empty Re: **SIMS 3 PETS PROBLEM DURING INSTALLATION**

Post by Guest Fri 06 Jul 2012, 23:17

I'm installing Pets not the base game and okay i'll try that (im on windows)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Jul 2012, 23:21

several years back i had the issue and i just threw in the cd as mentioned and it worked but that was awhile ago and i don't think it was a ts3 torrent from g4 so that might've been where the error was for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Jul 2012, 05:33

what cd did you 'threw in'?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 07 Jul 2012, 09:37

Hello,

Actually, there is a file missing from that particular torrent. The solution is found here.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top