Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will I still be able to use my Store account after installing these expansions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will I still be able to use my Store account after installing these expansions? Empty Will I still be able to use my Store account after installing these expansions?

Post by Guest Mon 09 Jul 2012, 11:06

Will my sims store account (created with a legit base game) get banned if I install expansions from here, or is it just like installing an expansion without registering it? Could burning a disc copy to run the game rather then a 'cracked' exe possibly prevent this? I really want to stay connected to the community and be able to download stuff from the site, but couldn't seem to find an answer anywhere.

Back to top Go down

Will I still be able to use my Store account after installing these expansions? Empty Re: Will I still be able to use my Store account after installing these expansions?

Post by Guest Mon 09 Jul 2012, 11:30

you wont get banned.. you cant put the codes from the un-legit games on the site as it wont work i have all my games registered well all but sweet treats and am still on the site.

Back to top Go down

Will I still be able to use my Store account after installing these expansions? Empty Re: Will I still be able to use my Store account after installing these expansions?

Post by Guest Mon 09 Jul 2012, 11:59

I knew I wouldn't be able to register them, just didn't want to get banned, lol. Thank you for the quick response. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 09 Jul 2012, 12:23

Hello,

I don't think you can install store content without decrapifying it first though. But you can still get it and the exchange will work as well. I only have 1 registered game myself and experience no problems. Though I've never actually bought anything at the store. I did test it with a free item once.
They won't be able to see that you're using one or more cracked expansions. So you won't be banned. Unless you start broadcasting that you downloaded expansions Laughing
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top