Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is my account in the sims 3 store will be banned if I install a pirated expansion?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

is my account in the sims 3 store will be banned if I install a pirated expansion? Empty is my account in the sims 3 store will be banned if I install a pirated expansion?

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 02:48

Am I still going to be able to log in, at the official sims 3 community if I decided to install pirated stuff? Am I still be able to buy store items?

also lets say I have an original base game, then installed pirated expansions, will it be compatible if I decided to install at original expansion? I am planning to download from world adventures to the expansion before supernatural then install an original supernatural expansion.

can I install an original expansion if my last expansion is downloaded from torrents?

Back to top Go down

is my account in the sims 3 store will be banned if I install a pirated expansion? Empty Re: is my account in the sims 3 store will be banned if I install a pirated expansion?

Post by invalidusername Wed 10 Oct 2012, 04:26

You can still log in just fine. There's no way for EA to know that it's not a legit game.

Store items aren't really usable unless you also decrapify them, but Admin has a mediafire account that has all the store items in it, all set to go in to your game. They're kept pretty up-to-date, unless there's an expansion or something else big that happens, so you could use that instead of spending your money on more expensive EA crap.

If you do get an original expansion, not that I know why you'd want to, you would be able to install it, just like normal. Though I think you would still have to crack it. Not 100% sure on that though.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

is my account in the sims 3 store will be banned if I install a pirated expansion? Empty Re: is my account in the sims 3 store will be banned if I install a pirated expansion?

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 04:42

I receive an original supernatural as a gift. I have my original base game since 2009 so I kinda wanted to get expansions for free. well if I can still log in with sims 3 community even with pirated expansions then I will have less worries.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 10 Oct 2012, 09:52

Hello,

Some of us have 1 registered EP or SP (not even the base game) just to use Simport and it works fine.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 10 Oct 2012, 19:10

stuffy wrote:I receive an original supernatural as a gift. I have my
original base game since 2009 so I kinda wanted to get expansions for
free. well if I can still log in with sims 3 community even with pirated
expansions then I will have less worries.
Hello there,

Yes, it all works just fine together, as long as you follow these instructions carefully: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

invalidusername wrote:Though I think you would still have to crack it. Not 100% sure on that though.
And, yes, you still have to crack it.
After doing all those instructions, there's no need to have anything mounted or any discs inserted to play the game.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Oct 2012, 13:08

one more question, where can I get the deep fryer and icecream maker?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Oct 2012, 14:23

The deep fryer and ice cream maker are located on the official Games4TheWorld MediaFire account here. Navigate to Store Update 2012 and then to Store Update 36 - May 2012. The set that has deep fryer and ice cream maker is the one called FiestaNSOMexKitDiningSET.Sims3Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Oct 2012, 19:27

thanks hope it works,

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 11 Oct 2012, 22:39

Hello,

Please let us know the result, good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Oct 2012, 09:37

thanks the icecream maker and deep fryer works. Now I willl just try the expansions.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 12 Oct 2012, 12:23

Hello,

Let us know if you run into problems.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top