Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3, getting two errors after ultimate fix!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3, getting two errors after ultimate fix! Empty The Sims 3, getting two errors after ultimate fix!

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jul 2012, 12:36

Hello, I just applied the ultimate fix to my mac (i'm missing world adventures, high end loft stuff, fast lane, master suite, diesel stuff, and outdoor living) and I followed it word for word, except when I open the game (which seems to be called katy perrys sweet treats from now on Razz ) I get two separate errors, one after the other and then it stops opening and closes.

These errors are:

Unable to start game
Service initialisation failed (0x024e424f)
-Ok-

followed by

Exception Raised
Unhandled exception 0x80000003 at address 0x0058b7f6
Do you wish to debug it?
-Yes/No-

Picking either yes or no yields the same results. I'm sure I've missed something, the instructions were very easy to follow but they only didn't apply when it said "show original" for the sims base game, when i was already looking at the original. But i'm sure that wouldn't matter right?

Anyway, can anybody help!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3, getting two errors after ultimate fix! Empty Re: The Sims 3, getting two errors after ultimate fix!

Post by Admin Thu 12 Jul 2012, 13:06

Hello,

I think you forgot to update to the latest version, which is base game version 1.36 at the moment.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3, getting two errors after ultimate fix! Empty Re: The Sims 3, getting two errors after ultimate fix!

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jul 2012, 13:50

I wish that was the case, but I updated to the newest version 13.0.62 when I first installed all the expansions and stuff packs a couple of days ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 12 Jul 2012, 13:59

Hello,

13.06 is not the latest version of the game, it's your launcher's version.
Please open the game's launcher and then hover your mouse over the base game icon in the lower-left corner of the screen. What version does it show? It starts with 1.xx.xx .
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jul 2012, 14:25

Oh I see! But it just says "The Sims 3 tm" and doesn't say any version. Dang it. But i did check the update screen and it says I'm fully up to date when i refresh it.

This might have something to do with why its not showing up, it seems to only show the expansions and stuff packs up until Town Life Stuff, even though I have installed others up until Showtime.

Would you recommend a complete re-install?

Cheers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top