Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 errors (CLOSED)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 errors (CLOSED) Empty Sims 4 errors (CLOSED)

Post by Guest Thu 09 Nov 2017, 11:39

I recently downloaded TS4 from your official website. I then downloaded installed and moved the files to the right folder of get to work. Now my game says that i need to update the game because im running an older version of the main game, but i dont know how to do that. Anyone can help?

//EDIT

I downloaded TS4 from the official site, but when i place an EP, it says that a newer version of the sims 4 is needed. Can anyone help?

Last edited by TheDonut2002 on Sat 11 Nov 2017, 14:53; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 errors (CLOSED) Empty Re: Sims 4 errors (CLOSED)

Post by Guest Thu 09 Nov 2017, 13:55

//TOPICS MERGED

Hi there and welcome to the forum!

Do take note not to open multiple topics at once until all your questions/bugs has been solved. 

Try deleting the Gameversion.txt in your Documents\The Sims 4 and run the game as administrator again. If the error persists, then you can rename the Sims 4 folder instead and see if that helps.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 errors (CLOSED) Empty Can't start up game/startup error

Post by Guest Fri 10 Nov 2017, 19:55

I carefully read all of the download instructions and i looked through the fixes for th game, but when i start my game it tells me i cannot start the game because files are missing/damaged, repair or reinstall the game via origin. help please? Sad Sad

//EDIT

I dont know whats going wrong but im deleting amd re installing again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 01:42

Reinstall your game Smile
Hope it' will work

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 12:56

Hi @TheDonut2002 ,

Please do not open multiple topics at once until all your problems/questions has been solved.

It's best to re-install your game again and start the game with a fresh sims 4 folder in Documents.

//EDIT

@TheDonut2002 

I assume you edited your own topic as closed? If so, are you able to run the game now? And if not, why did you 'edited' it as so?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 20 Nov 2017, 16:45

Ageha wrote:@TheDonut2002 

I assume you edited your own topic as closed? If so, are you able to run the game now? And if not, why did you 'edited' it as so?

At least in this case it's easy to discern that the topic has been 'resolved'. Very Happy  I've seen users in the past editing their first message in a thread of 10+ posts (nobody is reading the first message again, typically), saying that the topic has been resolved - and nobody then ever learns the truth. Unless they re-read all previous messages for signs of editing.

Maybe it's done like that on other Forums,...  Suspect  What a Face
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top