Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I updated with this sites download for 1.36 and when I add the crack for diesel it says diesel and Katy Perry aren't downloaded.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I updated with this sites download for 1.36 and when I add the crack for diesel it says diesel and Katy Perry aren't downloaded.[SOLVED] Empty I updated with this sites download for 1.36 and when I add the crack for diesel it says diesel and Katy Perry aren't downloaded.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jul 2012, 21:23

Hello. I downloaded Showtime and Katy Perry a few weeks ago from here and when Diesel came out today I think, I thought I may as well get it, so I downloaded it, the new update and the new fix. I followed the steps, but when I add the crack to my origin (base) game bin folder and replaced the files (I downloaded the base game via origin) and go on the launcher, it says at the bottom that Katy Perry and Diesel aren't downloaded and they are! I also tried updating again, when I update it says the games are there, but when I try to get to the game it says that it needs the disc, so I re-downloaded the crack and put the two files in the same folder and replaced but it just takes straight back where I started. Oh and I tried trying to play without Katy Perry and Diesel but when I press play it says I need the Showtime disk.

Back to top Go down

I updated with this sites download for 1.36 and when I add the crack for diesel it says diesel and Katy Perry aren't downloaded.[SOLVED] Empty Re: I updated with this sites download for 1.36 and when I add the crack for diesel it says diesel and Katy Perry aren't downloaded.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jul 2012, 23:22

Hey there,

I had the same problem a little bit ago, did the install for Diesel, collowed instructions, placed crack, etc. I, then, did the update on the Ultimate Fix for Patch 1.36, replaced files where they are supposed to go...open launcher...KPST and Diesel are not showing as installed.

I discovered that the crack for the Diesel pack is already fixed for 1.36. So I went back and replaced the Ultimate Fix's files with the Diesel cracks. Loaded launcher, everything shows up like it is supposed to...and game launches perfectly..so far.

So since I think I was babbling lol...

Open up the Diesel download from wherever you downloaded it to

Since it's already installed, open up the Crack folder

Replace the files in the Diesel Crack folder for the ones in the Base game folder (since you downloaded the base game via Origin, it should be in Local Disk C/Program Files X86/Origin Games/The Sims 3/Game/Bin (or something similar depending on your operating system)

reload the launcher---hopefully it will show that your last 2 games are installed and will launch properly)

GOOD LUCK!

Back to top Go down

I updated with this sites download for 1.36 and when I add the crack for diesel it says diesel and Katy Perry aren't downloaded.[SOLVED] Empty Re: I updated with this sites download for 1.36 and when I add the crack for diesel it says diesel and Katy Perry aren't downloaded.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jul 2012, 23:56

Thank you! I can't believe I didn't think of that, and it works! Thanks a bunch marra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jul 2012, 23:59

Yay, I'm glad it worked! Lemme tell you, I had a heck of a time last update because I hadn't remembered I'd downloaded with origin (I have all the disks except for showtime on) but it was easier to d/l them instead of using the disk. I was upset for days cause it wouldn't work no matter what I did. One of the Admin here helped me out big time, and it's been perfect ever since.

And what's marra?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 13 Jul 2012, 10:10

Hello,

Thank you mercurypagen for helping out!
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)